Tricia McCormack Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tricia McCormack Photography

Timeless Beautiful Images

Tricia McCormack Photography is for couples who believe capturing the story of their wedding day through timeless beautiful photos, One of the biggest gifts you can give your self are there memories from this day, now and for years to come. We specialize in Wedding Photography here in the Berkshires.  For more information about Tricia click HERE.  You can contact Tricia directly via email or by phone at 413.358.8006.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

As a Berkshires local I knew Tricia had AMAZING energy and talent, she was the first person I thought of to photograph our wedding day. I could see that she captured the individuality of each couple... she found the subtleties, and the magic of each wedding, and showcased them with natural ease. The whole team at Tricia McCormack Photography is great, they were a joy to work with, and took fantastic photos that we will treasure for a lifetime. I can't thank them enough for their talents, fun-loving personalities, and generous spirits. I HIGHLY recommend them to capture your wedding, or any other important event!

Profile Picture Molly, 12/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tricia, Tricia, Tricia and Lisa!!! What can I say... They are an amazing team. From the first email to the speaking on the phone, you can totally feel the energy! I think this is what happens when you love your job!
I was a very low maintenance bride. Venue, perfect, hair and makeup, my husband found it, and it was perfect. But there was only one subject that I was very stingy and nervous about, photos... I have been looking at Tricia's photos from the time we picked the venue and telling myself that we either can't afford, or she was already booked. Then I took the courage to email her and voila! If there is something called luck, this is pure sheer luck!
Our wedding day was perfect! Tricia and Lisa were right on time, and they were even running around like a part of the wedding party! (Even I remember Tricia running after my hair artist because I forgot to tip her) They are basically your best friends for the day! They accommodated all our requests for the photos and tried to keep everyone happy.
Tricia's knowledge on Berkshires definitely makes you calm for the pictures. We were expected to be rained on right when we were taking our outdoor pictures and I emailed Tricia at around 7am telling this, and she responded me with a very calm email that it may not rain, and even if it is, she knows a lot of places to go. At the end it didn't rain. Her knowledge makes the day perfect.
My advice? Cut down from every piece of the wedding day you get and hire them! They make a big difference. I am so lucky and happy that they were a part of our day. Now, I can't wait for all the pictures, sure they will come out beautiful!

Profile Picture Tugce, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

Tricia and her crew are incredible!!!! They are so talented and amazing to work with! I HIGHLY recommend Tricia McCormack Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/9/17, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
7 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
When I think of Berkshire Wedding Photographer, I think Tricia McCormack! I just love her style and the way that she approaches the wedding day. Tricia is so easy to work with on the wedding day and we always seem to spur each others creative juices. You leave the day with two memories...photos and video/film. I would not hesitate to count on Tricia for my photo memories!

Tricia is an amazing photographer who has an unbelievable eye for capturing the perfect shot. As a vendor, she's wonderful to work with. Her personality and attention to detail is what separates her from others. We work well together pairing as venue and vendor. She will not only become your perfect photographer for the day, she'll become a great friend. She is highly recommended as an industry professional.

Tricia's photos are top notch! I have had the pleasure of working a few weddings with her. Some of my favorite photos in my portfolio were taken by her. She will not disappoint!

Events