Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tricia Dahlgren Events

A day you will remember Aways and Forever!

Welcome to Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting and Event Coordinating. Please feel free to take a look around. We hope we can make your event a day you will remember Always and Forever!

We know you want an event that is like no other and we want to help you reach that goal. Tricia Dahlgren has been working in the Wedding and Event industry for many years and has built great relationships with both our clients and vendors. Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting and Event Coordinating offers full service and day of service consulting for all types of events. We believe that every event should be as beautiful and unique as each of our clients. We strive to exceed our clients needs and produce an event that everyone will remember Always and Forever. We hope to have the opportunity to help make you event beautiful!

Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting is a supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. A portion of our profits will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation , Inc every year!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Religious (3)
Cultural (2)
Civil (1)
Double Weddings (1)

Tricia and her team executed my wedding to perfection. I hired her as a day of coordinator and all I expected was help putting out my decorations, and the basics of running the day. I got so so much more working with Tricia and her fantastic assistants! I had Chelsea with me from start to finish, to help me with my dress, keep me in the loop about what's happening, helping us get through our shot list for photos, and keeping me on schedule without it ever feeling rushed. The best way I can describe what it was like to work with Tricia is that I truly got to experience my wedding. I spent no time telling anyone what to do, or reminding people what I expected of them. All I had to do was appreciate all the work and love that was put into every detail and watch it all in action. I cannot thank them enough for their work, patience, and true understanding of what it takes to execute a perfect wedding. I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I were married at the 1880 Union Hotel in Los Alamos. The 1880 and their sister properties works with Tricia Dahlgren Events and in our package offered a day of coordinator, which was very lucky for us. The main point of contact and our day of coordinator with the 1880 under TDE is Aly and she was absolutely amazing. She is one of the main reasons that our wedding day was so special. Prior to the wedding Tricia and Aly were there to answer any questions and give advice for anything that we had, which helped so much with our day. The day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch. I now know how important a day of coordinator is and even more how important it is to have an amazing coordinator. Because of Aly and her assistant, Breanne, being on top of everything, being 3 steps ahead of everyone the whole day, and having everything under control I can actually say that the days leading up to the wedding and most importantly the day of I was actually a very relaxed bride. I highly recommend using Tricia Dahlgren Events for your wedding and I highly recommend Aly. They will help make a special day even more special!

Profile Picture Valerie, 1/13/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

We worked with Aly at the 1880 Union in Los Alamos and her professionalism, awesome attitude and love for her job really made our wedding spectacular! Can’t recommend this team enough!

Profile Picture Astrid, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Tricia Dahlgren Events Pricing

220x220 sq 1269621587591 esp425
220x220 sq 1269621606513 dscn035711
220x220 sq 1269621609013 dscf1713
220x220 sq 1269621761685 esp715

Tricia and her team are exceptional. They are on top of it when it come to weekly check ins, following up with vendors for you, creating a very detailed organized time line and handling any issue with vendors that you may have. They make sure everything goes smoothly on your wedding day. I personally have used their services and would do so again!

Tricia is a true professional, with great communication skills and always making sure you will have peace of mind through out your wedding day! I know this cause we have worked together on many weddings since 2010.

Tricia is phenomenal at what she does. She has a tremendous eye for detail and truly dedicates her efforts to make her couples happy. She is very well organized and is well respected in the industry. She is a pleasure to work with on all fronts, either as a fellow vendor or as a client.

Tricia Dahlgren is hands down the best Wedding Planner I work with!

I recommend the services of Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting and Event Coordination to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

22800 Lyons Ave #110, Newhall, CA 91354   See On Map