Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tricia Dahlgren Events

A day you will remember Aways and Forever!

Welcome to Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting and Event Coordinating. Please feel free to take a look around. We hope we can make your event a day you will remember Always and Forever!

We know you want an event that is like no other and we want to help you reach that goal. Tricia Dahlgren has been working in the Wedding and Event industry for many years and has built great relationships with both our clients and vendors. Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting and Event Coordinating offers full service and day of service consulting for all types of events. We believe that every event should be as beautiful and unique as each of our clients. We strive to exceed our clients needs and produce an event that everyone will remember Always and Forever. We hope to have the opportunity to help make you event beautiful!

Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting is a supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. A portion of our profits will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation , Inc every year!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Religious (3)
Civil (2)
Cultural (2)
Double Weddings (1)

It was amazing having Tricia as a wedding planner. She cares so much and she makes everything go smoothly. She was quick at responding and I couldn't have done it without her. Tricia and her team are truly the best and I am glad that I had her and her team there on our special day.

Profile Picture Allis, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Tricia and her team are beyond amazing! I found her company through Yelp because I wanted a wedding planner who was local and close by to where I lived. We had a first initial meeting where she told us about herself and the company and the cost of her services and we immediately booked her right away! Tricia has great communication skills and was very responsive through email every time I had a question, needed help, referrals, and looking at venues. She was great being the middleman between myself and my vendors we had chosen for the wedding. She signed me up with Aisle Planner to keep me on track with payments. She made sure everything was in place for the day of the wedding and came up with the timeline that was sent to all the vendors, family, and wedding party. We originally booked Tricia to be the day of coordinator for our wedding, along with two assistants - but Tricia got pregnant in Fall 2017 and alerted me that she would not be able to coordinate the wedding because her baby was due a month before my wedding, so I completely understood the situation. Tricia told me she was entrusting her event manager, Krista to be our day of coordinator. I was confident the wedding would go well whether or not Tricia was there because I had heard so many amazing things from my co-worker, who had coincidentally used Tricia as well for her wedding planner and coordinator at her wedding in June 2017. The day of the wedding went so smoothly and I wasn't even stressed out majority of the day because Krista & her assistant Nicki, & Stephanie put my mind at ease and they were on top of everything, and making sure we on schedule. The wedding was so beautiful, and Tricia, Krista and the assistants did an amazing job throughout the whole process. If you need a wedding planner, or a day-of coordinator I would highly recommend Tricia & Krista in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking for one - they are both amazing people! Shout out to Nicki & Stephanie for being awesome assistants!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/26/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Tricia and her team helped my wife and I put on our dream wedding and we couldn't have done it without them.

We found them through word of mouth as they'd helped with almost a dozen of our friends' weddings. They've consistently organized amazing events and I'm happy to share ours was no exception.

We had a long engagement and started working with Tricia early on. It was incredibly helpful to have someone guiding us through each step of the way. Whether it was visiting venues, organizing tastings, or making sure the budget was up to date, everything was very thoughtfully planned and executed.

Krista was our main point of contact on the day of the event and she was a tremendous resource. She kept everything on track and running smoothly. Several friends who saw our printed out schedule were impressed how planned everything was.

I would highly recommend Tricia Dahlgren Events for any event you may be planning.

Profile Picture Eric, 5/19/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1269621606513 dscn035711
220x220 sq 1269621609013 dscf1713
220x220 sq 1269621761685 esp715

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Tricia and her team are exceptional. They are on top of it when it come to weekly check ins, following up with vendors for you, creating a very detailed organized time line and handling any issue with vendors that you may have. They make sure everything goes smoothly on your wedding day. I personally have used their services and would do so again!

Tricia is a true professional, with great communication skills and always making sure you will have peace of mind through out your wedding day! I know this cause we have worked together on many weddings since 2010.

Tricia is phenomenal at what she does. She has a tremendous eye for detail and truly dedicates her efforts to make her couples happy. She is very well organized and is well respected in the industry. She is a pleasure to work with on all fronts, either as a fellow vendor or as a client.

Tricia Dahlgren is hands down the best Wedding Planner I work with!

I recommend the services of Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting and Event Coordination to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

22800 Lyons Ave #110, Newhall, CA 91354   See On Map