10520 Chapel Hill Rd # 1188, Morrisville, NC 27560 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Triangle Minister

Triangle-Minister.com provides officiant services in Morrisville, North Carolina. The Reverend Randy W. Ivie has over 25 years of experience and specializes in crafting custom ceremonies that truly reflect your love and relationship as a couple. His meaningful ceremonies will bring you and your guests to tears, and will be remembered for a lifetime.

Whether you are planning on getting married on the stunning beaches of the Outer Banks or traditionally in a church, the Rev. Randy W. Ivie is happy to accommodate. He can officiate civil union, non-religious, interfaith ceremony, rehearsal, single religion and vow renewal ceremonies. The average ceremony ranges from 30 minutes or less, depending on what you prefer. Triangle-Minister.com also offers counselling to couples.

Follow Triangle Minister on

• Videos 1

70 Reviews for Triangle Minister

Kenai · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend Reverend Ivie

Reverend Ivie was the minister for my wedding couple weeks ago and I would highly recommend him for anyone with a wedding coming up! My wife and I felt very comfortable with him from the very first meeting - he has a very calm and friendly demeanor which was really important to us because my wife and I were nervous about wedding prep. He's very easy to communicate with and prompt with his responses via email. He's very flexible and helped work with my wife and I's crazy ideas about the ceremony. Our ceremony was PERFECT. Reverend Ivie will also follow up with you after the wedding, which just shows how much he really cares about your wedding. Highly recommend!!

Robert · Married on 09/22/2018

Randy was an amazing officiant and my wife and I are so glad we chose him to do our wedding. He personalized the ceremony and really took the time to make it perfect for us. We also decided to do some pre marital counseling with Randy and he provided us great ways to better communicate and strengthen our relationship. We highly recommend choosing Randy as your officiant!

Tyler · Married on 04/14/2018

Randy was a great choice to be our officiant. We decided to do some marriage counseling with him as well, where we learned a few solid ideas for our marriage. He wrote a personalized ceremony that told our story in a captivating way. The microphone he was given was cutting in and out during the ceremony, but he managed to smooth that out without anyone noticing. He was warm, calm, and professional in a manner displaying that he knows what he is doing and has done it many times before.

Triangle Minister FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 399.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 30.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NC