4700 Belfast Ave, Oakland, CA 94605 Map · Phone number

About tressa l.

"Tressa!?!? Wow, what can I write about her?? She was absolutely amazing!!! Super sweet, nice, professional, creative, and would definitely reccomend her. We took our E-Pix out at Point Richmond...we wanted something edgy and fun, and that's what we got!!! Everyone...loved the pix as do we :oD"
Based out of the Bay Area but serving all of California. For more examples of my work, as well as rates see my website.

Zulma4v1a
Zulma4v1a
M 14 v2a

6 Reviews for tressa l.

Jinjie · Married on 08/28/2010

Tressa did our first engagement session. Her photos are amazing and truly unique. We wanted something different and edgy for our engagement photos and not typical shots like us holding hands on the beach or at a park. Tressa definitely delivered by taking us to an abandoned warehouse for the shoot. She was also prompt in communicating with us and sent the images over super fast. It can be frustrating patiently waiting to see how your photos turned out so this was much appreciated. The engagement photos had the feel we were looking for and more. We ended up having the photos made into an art installation for our museum reception venue and it fit in perfectly with the surrounding modern art. She also graciously accommodated edit requests we made. Tressa is a genuinely sweet & patient person who made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her rates are also very reasonable.

I also did a Trash the Dress session with Tressa. She is remarkably creative. My shots consisted of laying in a field, on top of a roof...yes a roof, and in the water. The photos were so different and unlike anything I've ever seen before. It was great to be a part of her creative process.

Sent on 01/12/2011

Nina · Married on 06/19/2010

I absolutely LOVE Tressa and her work. I work with a lot of photographers (I am a wedding planner for Cory Martin Events) and her photos are far and away my favorite. They are romantic, artistic and just flat out stunning. She is also extremely affordable, lovely to work with and a perfect addition to your big day!

Sent on 07/22/2011

Alecia · Married on 10/17/2009

Tressa was an amazing photographer! We threw our wedding together in a jiff so my husband and I did not have time to meet with her prior to our wedding day. But the day of she came into the room where I was getting ready with my ladies and we talked about what kinds of shots we wanted and she wrote down the names of all members of the party and what relation they were so that come picture time she was completely prepared and everything went really quickly! The fact that we were able to get all our couple and family pictures done so quickly was really nice because we were pretty anxious to get back to our guests and get some food in us.

She took some really creative shots that I would never have even thought about and some traditional ones as well. She let us pose naturally with each other and then also gave us some direction as well, which was helpful because neither of us is really comfortable having our picture taken so much. She really helped us to feel at ease and showed us how to just have a good time with it.

At the end of the night we said thank you and goodbye and she told us she'd have our pictures done in about 3 weeks. And sure enough 3 weeks later she sent me an e-mail to confirm that she dropped our cds in the mail! We received our cds, and a dvd, a couple of days later. When I popped the cd into my computer I was shocked because she had taken 593 pictures! I didn't know what to expect as far as how many were taken but I never would've expected so many, a wonderful surprise indeed! Every picture I looked at was absolutely beautiful and my husband and I could not have been more pleased. Then to my surprise she sent us another cd of some pictures she touched up! A perfectionist for sure and thank god she is because they all came out perfectly.

So if anyone is looking for a very sweet, pleasant, easy to get along with and work with, very profesional, and amazing photographer she is your woman! Thank you so much Tressa for helping us to make our day even better.

Love,