1932 Sutton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45230 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tres Chic Event Planning

Tres Chic Event Planning is an event planning business in Miramar, Florida. They are a full-service event planning and design company that serves all of South Florida. Mariana Fahmy is the founder and certified event planner. They offer professional event management so you can have a worry-free event and a stress-free planning experience.

They offer full-service planning, partial planning, month-of planning, day-of coordination, and a la carte services. They keep track of all your wedding details and manage vendors, timelines, guests lists, and more. They also help bring a cohesive theme and style to your wedding events. Tres Chic Event Planning can plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and other wedding events. Their talented and experienced planners work closely with you to bring your vision to event.

Follow Tres Chic Event Planning on

bergerwedding043
sk just married

28 Reviews for Tres Chic Event Planning

Susie · Married on 08/06/2016

Move as quickly as possible to hire Tres Chic! From the moment we began working with Kristen (and of course, Rick!), they were outstanding! From attention to detail, to understanding our vibe, to collaboratively working with all the vendors, they were true professionals. Our wedding day was flawless thanks to them. No need was too small for them to handle with grace, joy, and fun. After the wedding, we all agreed, the best decision we made regarding the wedding was to work with Tres Chic. AWESOME!

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/04/2016

One of the best things I did for my wedding was hire a wedding coordinator. To be more specific, one of the best things I did for my wedding was hire Tres Chic!!! I’m going to be honest here, I am a VERY detail oriented bride. Not necessarily in terms of decor, but definitely regarding planning/timeline/organization. I requested the wedding week package since I knew (for the most part) how I wanted to design my wedding, but I knew I needed someone I could trust to handle everything (vendors, timeline, bridal party, etc.) the day before and the day of. I thought I would be anxious/reluctant to let go, but I realized very quickly how AMAZING Kristen is at this. She is just a pro. And the best part, her priority is very obviously focused on YOU. She and her husband, who helps out the day of, are wedding angels. And to boot, they are just really good and fun human beings. I cannot say enough about them!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Alexis · Married on 05/21/2016

Seriously, what would I have done without Tres Chic Event Planning for my big day? I literally cannot imagine how I could have thoroughly enjoyed my day without the team! Not only, does the entire team go above and beyond to make sure your details are taken care of with minimal to NO impact to the bride. The team is 100% focused on you enjoying the best day of your life and making your wedding vision come to life! Kristen and Rick are an awesome team and even awesome-er people. Rick was with the bridal party all day and ran between tasks of cleaning mud off my satin dress and shoes to tearing down pipe and drape in a full suit for the 1-hour room flip! I could not have asked for a better event planning team!

Sent on 08/08/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tres Chic Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,990.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Mandy Paige Photography
    Mandy Paige Photography Wedding Photographers

Love to see and taste Tracy's work!

• Cincy DJ Entertainment
    Cincy DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Kristen & Rick were among the most easy-going, well-prepared wedding planners I've ever had the opportunity to work with in the Cincinnati area! From the beginning of the evening; Kristen and Rick, as well as their other planners, were calm, collected, organized, and very nice people! I cannot give them more praise for the beautiful and elegent wedding they put together! I would jump at any apportunity to work with them again in the near future!

• LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"
    LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991" Wedding Videographers

What impresses me the most about Tres Chic after close to 8 different events, is their teamwork. The attention the timeline they provided and keeping us, the bridal party and the rest of the vendors involved as a team is simply amazing. Just read what their past B&G have said. One of Cincinnati's BEST!

• 1932 Sutton Ave Cincinnati, OH, 45230 See on map