9135 Katy Freeway Suite #3, Houston, TX 77024 Map · Phone number

About Trendy Touches

Trendy Touches offers the ultimate photo booth rental experience!

Unlike most photo booths, we offer a sleek and modern designed photo booth that not only provides hours of entertainment to you and your guests, but also serves as décor.

What makes our photo booth so special? With every rental we offer the option of either a customized wrap/branding that is applies directly to the outside of the photo booth or specialized lighting to ensure that our photo booth fits in perfectly with the colors and theme of your event. Popular requests include company logos and monograms. We now also offer video booth! That's right, you're guests can leave 20 second video messages and photos in the same great photo booth! What would make this even better? It's NO additional charge!

Whether you’re planning a wedding, birthday party, graduation, or even a corporate event, we understand that you want everything to go perfectly on this special day. We approach every event as if it were our own to ensure this day a memorial one. Our mission is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service along with high quality equipment to give a memorable experience for everyone.

We are based in Houston but also service Galveston, Sugarland, The Woodlands and other surrounding areas at no additional charge. For further locations, please contact us to inquire about traveling fees.

Contact us to reserve your date today!

whtie3
whtie3
photo6

31 Reviews for Trendy Touches

Sarah · Married on 11/19/2016

What a fun Photo Booth! My guests loved it and I really enjoyed the photo scrapbook that was printed and given to the bride and groom afterward with the photos and the well wishes from guests. That's quite a neat service they provide! They are very professional with all communication and I am so happy and thankful that we had them at our wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Vanessa · Married on 01/30/2016

Trendy Touches provided the photo booth for my wedding. It was a hit! Mike is very friendly and it was very easy to set up exactly what we wanted. Trendy Touches set up the booth and props before our ceremony and tore it all down without disrupting any of the reception. A cool little side item they do is a keep sake photo album that the guests could write little messages in beside their photo. Really cool to look thru the next day. Also, we did get digital copies of the photos. One of the coolest features was the screen at the top of the entrance to the booth showing a slideshow of the photos taken.

Sent on 03/14/2016

leann · event on 12/12/2014

Trendy Touches did an amazing job! Everything was over and above what we expected, it truly was a hit at the party, everyone had so much fun taking pictures, we would recommend this to everyone!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Award

Trendy Touches FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Drapery, Lights, Photo booth
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• Sobi Qazi
    Sobi Qazi Wedding Planners

Trendy Touches reached out to me at the right time! My bride was having a tough time finding the perfect photo booth for her wedding. I forwarded the email TT sent to me and I was so happy to hear my bride feel excited to check them out. At our meeting with TT we got a full set up to visualize the size and feel of the photo booth and we were VERY IMPRESSED! I knew right away, that my bride had found what she was looking for! TT went above and beyond during the day of by finishing the final touches to the scrap book and giving it to the couple same night, their staff was gracious to the guests and really worked with the slight delays in plans for a wedding of 500! I highly recommend Trendy Touches to all couples how are looking for a unique, customized, group size photo booth! Thank you for making Julie & Darsit's wedding fun and memorable! :)

• Blissful Paperie
    Blissful Paperie Wedding Invitations

My favorite photo booth! I have to find a more modern and elegant photo booth. And it can be customized.... Awesome!

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• 9135 Katy Freeway, Suite #3 Houston, 77024 See on map
    By appointment only. Let us know when you would like to visit our showroom to see and try the photo booth in person. Evenings ok.