740 13 th. st - Suite 401, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Trendee Flowers

Trendee Flowers is located in San Diego , Ca. and we service through-out. As a floral designing studio , we pride ourselves in our detail oriented work, and specialize in creating that special floral design for your event. Creating Trendee Designs !
Call to schedule your private consultation .
Thank you for visiting Trendee Flowers.

Follow Trendee Flowers on

• Excellent Designs
  • Flower You Beautiful
  • Hey Clementine Floral & Design

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

16 Reviews for Trendee Flowers

Gina · Married on 10/01/2016

Flowers matter immensely in the final look of a wedding. And I couldnt have chosen a more perfect florist to work with on our special day. Trendee Flowers, and Noemi Garcia in particular who also served as my month-of coordinator, was the right choice for quality and professionalism. I was referred to Trendee from a colleague who had worked with her before. Turned out to be an amazing recommendation! The beauty of her florals and the creativity of her designs were evident from start to finish. Not only was I blown away by the final look, but so were my guests. Trendee worked with me throughout the many design changes we contemplated. They identified priorities and captured our vision with elegance and flawlessness. I hired Trendee to also do my month-of coordination and they took on this role seamlessly. Noemi and her team worked with our requests, recommended excellent vendors, handled the emotions of the day, and advocated for us with the venue. And this was no easy task! When we had a last minute design challenge, Trendee came up with the most beautiful floral solution. There is no doubt I would recommend Trendee Flowers to any discerning bride looking for the perfect touch on your big day- you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Heather · Married on 08/16/2015

Naomi is AMAZING!!!!! The arrangements she created for our reception were beautiful, as were our bouquets. Her candlescaping made our reception tent look so romantic and really set the mood! She will help you dream up ideas and is very good at executing your vision. She is passionate about what she does and it really shows!! We love her!

Sent on 09/20/2015
  • Rhea

Rhea · Married on 07/10/2015

Naomi is so talented and may I say..Amazing! Her team at Trendee Flowers did such an OUTSTANDING job with our flower arrangements!!! My bouquet was to die for and I still, till this day can't stop looking at how beautiful by bridal bouquet was! It was so unique and the colors POPPED just like I wanted. I told Naomi exactly what I visioned for our wedding, she did just that. Not to mention, how fun and outgoing she was to be around. Boy, did she make the magic happen. I HIGHLY recommend Trendee Flowers to anyone!! I will definitely be using Trendee Flowers for future events.

Sent on 09/21/2015

• La Petite Floral Designer
    La Petite Floral Designer Wedding Florists

Amazing florist and event designer that I have the pleasure to work with in my beginning, very talented and a person with strong good taste for elegant wedding design.

• Josefina Weddings & Events
    Josefina Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I have been meaning to write this review for a while. As a wedding planner/coordinator I rely on a strong team of vendors to help illustrate my client's vision. Not only is work important, but communication and customer service are very important when I refer clients. Noemi at Trendee Flowers is by far one of the best florists in the business! If I could use her every time I would. Her work is INCREDIBLE and speaks for itself. Not only that - Noemi is responsive and has a "whatever it takes" attitude. If you're looking for a florist, as a vendor or a client, this is woman to work with. She will succeed all expectations! 5 stars isn't enough. Trendee is the BEST!

• A Forever After Wedding
    A Forever After Wedding Wedding Officiants

Trendee Flowers is a floral designing studio that pride themselves in stunning detailed oriented work, and specialize in creating that special floral design for your event. They have a strong professional presence in San Diego. Revs. Pat & Kelly of A Forever After Wedding, highly recommend them to those wedding couples looking for the ultimate expression of their love through floral design

• 740 13 th. st - Suite 401 San Diego, 92101 See on map