Andrea Rodriguez Photography

Andrea Rodriguez Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Andrea Rodriguez Photography

New York City-Based Engagement and Wedding Photographer Serving Couples All Over the World

Hi there! Congratulations on your engagement! Wedding planning is an incredibly exciting process, and I'm so happy that you landed on my profile!

My name is Andrea and I'm a professional wedding and portrait photographer. I'm based out of New York City, but I love serving couples and covering weddings all over the world.

My Why

I believe in beautiful portraits cased in wooden frames. I believe in albums. My grandparents’ and yours. Albums filled with photographs that tell the story of a lifetime in the most raw and authentic way. I believe in the power of love stories that are passed from one family generation to the next.

I love that, as a wedding photographer, I get to tell each person's unique story and preserve the memories and the raw, unfiltered emotions of such an important day! I love images that breathe life into moments that quickly start to fade. And images that bring joy into people’s lives, and that feel authentic and timeless.

Celebrating, enriching, and preserving love is the purpose that guides me, and the reason I photograph weddings in the first place. I focus on serving and loving my couples, providing guidance and support from the moment they begin planning their wedding until their big day arrives. I feel incredibly thankful every day to have the opportunity to do what I love.

My Approach on Your Wedding Day

I create bright, joyful, timeless images, and approach weddings in a photojournalistic manner, capturing lots of candid, unscripted moments. On wedding days, you will often catch me sneaking around corners and finding special moments of people at their best. I think this makes for a more authentic image and truly captures the essence of the celebration. I also like to mix in beautiful portraits that, although posed, feel truly authentic and capture the essence of my couples. My favorite parts of the wedding day are working with my couples' families and capturing the details that my couples worked so hard on. My goal is to help you remember how your day looked and felt many years after your wedding day has passed.

My Wedding Collections

My Wedding Collections begin at $2,500 and include six or more hours of wedding day coverage, over 500 high-resolution, edited digital images displayed in an online gallery, and a complimentary engagement session. Collections with handcrafted keepsake albums begin at $3,450. All of my collections can be customized because I don't believe in "one size fits all". I'd be happy to work something out with you that'll fit within your budget.

Next Steps

If all of this speaks to you, please stop by my website (andrearodriguezphoto.com) and then either give me a call at 646-480-9336, or send a quick email to andrearodriguezphoto@gmail.com. I'm currently available for booking engagement sessions and weddings in 2018 & 2019. I can't wait to learn more about your wedding plans and who you are as a couple!

New York Wedding Photographer | NYC Wedding Photographer | Serving Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester, and Northern New Jersey | Available for Travel Worldwide

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (6)
High-Res Images (4)
Additional Hours (2)
Multi. Locations (2)

So so so happy we worked with Andrea for our engagement shoot! She helped me (the groom to be) feel less nervous about everything and literally plan everything perfectly. Extremely punctual, organized, and FRIENDLY. Andrea even brought warming packets for my fiancée to keep in her coat in freezing central park! for her ring hand! Honestly a joy to work with! Will definitely be hiring for the wedding! :)

Profile Picture Joseph, 1/4/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Surprise proposal-I love the photos. Looking through them is like reliving the experience. Andrea managed to capture the greatest seconds of that night. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Karan, 9/1/19, 1 Review

Negatives
2 AWARDS

New York, NY 10001   See On Map
787-372-1825 (phone)
Andrea Rodriguez Photography is a wedding photographer from New York City servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New York, NY Tri-State Area, and destination weddings. Andrea Rodriguez Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2016 specializing in wedding photography, engagement photography, and portrait photography.