Treasured Petals Floral Preservation

Serving Morgantown WV and surrounding areas, Bruceton Mills, WV 26525 Map · Phone number

About Treasured Petals Floral Preservation

Using freeze dry technology, the same flowers you carried down the aisle will be preserved and artfully arranged into a lasting keepsake.

Freeze drying provides the most naturalistic results of any drying method available. Once dried and chemically treated for durability, the flowers are sealed into a decorative container for protection from the harmful effects of the environment. With hundreds of display options available, there will be something to suit every style.

Call or email today for more information:

304-379-3748

tiffany 16x16
heart ornament

10 Reviews for Treasured Petals Floral Preservation

jen · Married on 10/25/2015

My wedding box is my absolute favorite item from my wedding. Holly did a phenomenal job with everything from recreating a boutineer from our wedding in the Grand Cayman, drying the flowers, to helping me pick out the frame and mat color, etc. She really took the time and was super patient with me as my box had so many details and items merging two weddings. When we did a tentative layout, she took pictures on her ipad to remember where things went. Then when she put it all together, she texted me photos as she went making sure things were where I liked them. Holly has an artistic eye for this and does fantastic work! You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Brittney · Married on 08/15/2015

Treasured Petals made my wedding bouquet and other items a lasting keepsake and made sure it was affordable.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Although I have not gotten my flower display back yet, I just wanted to write a review to tell how impressed I already am with Holly. When I contacted her a while back, she was very quick to respond and send me an email answering all of my questions. Just recently, when I made plans to drop my bouquet off a couple days after my wedding (since they are closed Sundays), Holly called me to let me know she would be at the store for an hour or so and I could drop my bouquet off if I was available that way I could get my flowers started a day earlier than I had thought. I just thought that this was very professional and very caring of her to do that for me. I can't wait to see what my bubble frame will look like with my bouquet of flowers in it!!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Treasured Petals Floral Preservation FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Floral Preservation
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Floral Preservation
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Bouquets, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• Serving Morgantown WV, and surrounding areas Bruceton Mills, 26525 See on map