Stafford, VA 22554 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Treasured Moments Photography

Treasured Moments Photography offers beautiful images at very competitive prices. I offer friendly, flexible, and creative service to all my clients. Please view my website for samples of my work and complete package pricing.

www.TreasuredMomentsDigitalPhotography.com

TMPProfilePic
1503261683125298589591000004063903524226545128965n

4 Reviews for Treasured Moments Photography

wendy · Married on 10/10/2009

Bill and I used Nicole, for our wedding (oct.10th 2009)
    She is absolutely amazing with her expertise in Photography!!!
    we are sooo happy with our photos! well priced as well! Im gonna need her for my daughters sweet 16 Bday party.. i highly recommend her.
    Thank you again!!! xoxo
    Mr. and Mrs. William Fredericks

Sent on 10/22/2009
  • FutureMrsRatcliff

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2011

1.0

The biggest regret I had from my wedding was hiring Nicole to do my wedding photography. I should have chosen a photographer who knew what they were doing and not base it on a price that was cheaper than the rest. During our consultation she was very sweet and I trusted her to do the job correctly. When you're a bride, you worry about everything. A vendor should make the bride feel confident that everything will be okay and they will get the job done correctly. After our consultation, I booked her. She never responded to my emails in a timely manner. I understand a day or three going by but, when it's weeks and I need a response, thats unacceptable. She only responded immediately when I asked for an invoice to make a payment to her. (imagine that?) Her pictures were low quality and some of the most important ones (My parents and I) didn't even turn out well. We confirmed the day and times before my wedding and she showed up late saying she thought it was a different time than we confirmed. I wanted all bridal party/family pictures done before hand so our guests didn't wait long after the ceremony. That obviously didn't happen. After my wedding, my Father told me he went up to her to ask for a picture of him and my brother. She said NO because she was going to eat. I wish I had known about this during the reception because I would have taken care of it. During our consultation she said she would not be eating and she would pack a snack. Trying to get my pictures and albums back after my ceremony was a huge hassel. She ignored my emails. My only saving grace was the fact that I booked her best friend who is also in the business. I got into contact with her and she took care of everything immediately. Please do not book Nicole to do your wedding photography. Choose someone with talent and expertise. During my whole wedding planning process, I looked for other photographers and should have went with my gut to book someone else.

Sent on 06/20/2012
  • User2097840 · 2+ years ago

0.8
      0.0
      2.0
      0.0

Nicole Hubbs was a very nice person. She was pleasant and reassuring every time I met with her. She was also super helpful on the day of my wedding. But after that I don't have much nice to say...

Before my wedding I had found the previous negative reviews. I confronted her about them and she explained the situations. I realize that a lot of women are nuts about their wedding and that more people report bad feedback versus good. Plus, Nicole's explanations were understandable. So I trusted her with this Oh-so-important job of my wedding photography. But, after my wedding I received no contact from her. I started trying to reach her 1 month after my wedding. She would not return phone calls, text, or emails. It wasn't until after 2 months, when I threatened legal action, that I heard from her. When I finally got my photo discs, I was not impressed. (One of my bridesmaids' 10yr old daughter took better pictures with her Nikon) I also never received the photo albums or thank you cards that were a part of my package. I chose to cut my loses just to be done with it. I would not recommend her services to ANYONE!!
    ***Nicole informed me that she was going out business as Treasured Moments but would reopen in the future under a different business name. Please inform your friends/family/associates/anyone of this.CHECK REFERENCES BEFORE SIGNING A CONTRACT!!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Treasured Moments Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Treasured Moments Photography 1
    FREE Custom Photo Thank You Cards!
    FREE photo Thank You cards with image and message of your choice when you book a Diamond or Platinum package!

• Stafford, 22554 See on map