4960 S Gilbert Road Suite 1-130, Chandler, AZ 85249 Map · Phone number

About Treasure in the Detail

Treasure in the Detail will be there to help guide and design for you a personalized styled event incorporating your unique personality and desires. With no detail left untouched, we aim to leave you stress free and your guests in pure wonderment!

8149a137a89035bc 1418332511655 233
agenda
Wedding ceremony area
Wedding ceremony area
jodiegirls
8149a137a89035bc 1418332511655 233

2 Reviews for Treasure in the Detail

Meagan · Married on 09/20/2014

We wouldn’t have been able to get to our special day without Treasure in the Detail. Our saving grace. Simply amazing!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Alison · Married on 04/05/2014

Kirsten Holmstedt from Treasure in the Detail (TITD) was the best decision we made for planning our wedding. We didn't think we would be able to afford our dream wedding or any help with putting it together, but TITD showed us that we were wrong. All it took was finding the right person, with the right ideas and creativity to make our dream wedding come to life! She was so easy to work with and I trusted her completely from the start. She listened to my ideas and desires, and with her style and experience created the most dreamy day. She is so organized and detail-oriented and I never had to worry about a thing. It was so important to me to have time to relax and enjoy my wedding day with friends and family and that was exactly what I was able to do with TITD handling everything. We have had so many of our guests comment that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I truly believe that the vibe created by TITD's decor really made that possible. It was hands-down the best day of our lives! Everything was flawless and I would highly recommend TITD to anyone looking for a creative, stylish, sweet and organized decorator that will care as much about your day as you do!

Sent on 12/11/2014