Travis Stewart Photography

2873 Parsons Ave, Columbus, OH 43207 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Travis Stewart Photography

Travis Stewart Photography is a passionate wedding photographer in Columbus, Ohio. Lead photographer Travis loves photography and captures weddings using a natural, contemporary approach. Alongside his partner Alex, the couple documents the special moments of your big day, creating items you will cherish forever.

The team at Travis Stewart Photography offers high-resolution images for boudoirs, engagements, trash-the-dress shoots, and weddings. Everything from albums and custom graphics to save the dates and thank you cards are offered by this photographer. They shoot one event per day and provide additional hours of coverage to ensure the best photos of your event. The Basic Photography package includes three hours of coverage, a professional second shooter, an online gallery, two years of cloud backup, 600 images, and a print release. Packages are customizable to cater to the needs of each couple. Other photography services offered include the following:

• Hand-coloring

Travis Stewart Photography 1
Travis Stewart Photography 2
Travis Stewart Photography 3

Amber · Married on 08/12/2017

Travis and Alex were the absolute best. We were so happy with our engagement photos and then saw the first part of our wedding photos and were blown away. They both are so nice and easy to work with. They make you feel comfortable around the camera. I highly recommend using them if you want beautiful pictures. Thank you guys for making our experience an unforgettable one!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Travis Stewart Photography 4
    Travis Stewart Photography 5
    Travis Stewart Photography 6

Lydia · Married on 05/06/2017

I'd have to say the 2nd biggest expensive in my wedding was going to be my photography. As a graphic designer and photographer myself, I was very picky on who to choose because I wanted my photos to be stunning. I had been to a few bridal shows here in Columbus, a lot of local photographers but no one was really sticking out. I had heard of Travis Stewart Photography but didn't look into them until I started talking to a coordinator at one of the wedding shows in Dublin, OH. When I started talking to the coordinator (her name was Rachel, extremely helpful!) I told her exactly what I was looking for (style, what kind of shots, specific editing) and she led me to this amazing photographer. He had constant contact with me, refered to my pinterest board ON THE DAY of my wedding to make sure I had every single shot I wanted. He was extremely personable - got along great with me and my husband - always had us laughing! One thing about Travis Stewart and his wife, is how great their customer service is. They make sure you have everything all set up leading up to your big day. They want to make sure you have every single detail for your special day and will work with you. You also get to tell what your style is - my husband and I are very unique. I love color, we both have tattoos and we are far beyond traditional. The price was well worth it, 2700 for everything that was included that day is spectacular. That included all of the planning and coordinating, 10 hours of my photographer and all of the editing. PLUS I got over 3000 pictures. A big big big thank you to Travis Stewart Photography for making our big day a breeze and capturing some incredible moments.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Shelly · Married on 02/14/2017

Travis did our engagement and wedding photos, and we were thrilled with him! He's talented, hard-working, and fun, and we loved working with him! We got amazing photos back from him - he's got a great eye, and we are really thrilled with the shots he got! His prices are seriously unbeatable for the quality and amount of service you get. At the wedding, both Travis and his wife were professional and fun - they helped us get the posed pictures organized quickly, but they got great candid shots from the whole evening - we loved having them there! Using Travis Stewart for our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made throughout the whole process. We STRONGLY, ENTHUSIASTICALLY recommend using him!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Award

Travis Stewart Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,779.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Travis Stewart Photography 1
    Mention Wedding Wire For a Free Engagement Shoot!
    During our initial consultation phone call to discuss photography services for your wedding - mention that you found me on Wedding Wire and you will receive a free Engagement Shoot (a $350 value) for FREE when you book your wedding!

• Maykell Araica Photography
    Maykell Araica Photography Wedding Photographers

Travis is a great guy always striving to learn new techniques in order to provide his brides with the best possible experience!

• 2873 Parsons Ave Columbus, OH, 43207 See on map