Travis Floral

• Bride & Blossom
  • Elan Flowers

3 Reviews for Travis Floral

Pamela · Married on 06/03/2017

LOVE Travis Floral. I have used them for years for any flower needs, and also use them for when flowers need to be sent outside the area/state. Always happy, and trust their judgement.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/29/2016

I had such a wonderful experience with Travis Floral. I went in feeling defeated from another company and left feeling so positive after meeting with Brenda. They have very reasonable prices and you certainly get all that you pay for if not more. They went over the entire day with me about a week before the event and were right on time the day of. The venue looked so beautiful, and the bridal party flowers were exactly what I had imagined if not more beautiful. They made 3 drops off for me, where we were getting ready, the church, and the venue, and each place was on time and perfect. They are willing to work with you whatever your budget is and make sure that your day is absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • Officially Mrs. O'Donnell

Naomi · Married on 06/11/2016

First of all, I was incredibly impressed with this small town florist shop. They have been around for many years - and I only had heard good reviews from them so I definitely wanted to see what they were about. PLUS, their prices were very good compared to other florists in the area. They were accommodating to my requests to try to reduce my total amount - they also threw in a thing here and there because they had known me for some time. When the flowers arrived I had NOT A SINGLE complaint. They arrived even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I was so thankful for my choice to go with Travis Floral. Brenda was so kind and helpful. My ONLY complaint was there was a temporary issue of them not getting back to me - but I guess they were switching out front desk help or something. Otherwise, they're great!

Sent on 09/12/2016

• Hannibal, NY See on map
    315-564-6606 (Phone number)
    Location of (Travis Floral)