Travel in Time Photography

Travel in Time Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

16 Reviews for Travel in Time Photography

We are so glad we were able to work with Derek from Travel in Time Photography!!! From the start, my husband and I really liked his personality and demeanor. He was so patient and thorough in answering all of my many questions. And he gave us such a great deal for all of his hard work! In the end the pictures came out amazing, the quality of the album was better than I could imagine, and it was truly a pleasure working with him. We couldn't have asked for a better experience – And now we have such wonderful images to treasure forever : )

Profile Picture Bridget, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Derek and Maureen were great! When I first started the daunting task of finding our wedding photographer I thought I may never find everything on our wish list (2 photographers, 8+ hours, engagement session, album, DVD of photos, etc) within budget. Happened to come across Travel in Time Photography and they fit the bill perfectly. A great quality and creative photo without the crazy price tag that some of the others in the area will charge. Derek was flexible and easy to work with, which was important considering that my husband and I live in VA but were getting married in my home state of RI. His fun and quirky personality set us at ease in front of the camera which was a huge plus in creating a more natural look, rather than staged.

Profile Picture User3674840, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved working with Derek and Yishuin, the husband and wife team behind Travel in Time. My husband and I immediately felt comfortable with them at our first meeting. We fell in love with their photos and knew they would do great work.
What I loved best was how excited they were about their job. They truly love what they do and very present and engaged with their brides/grooms. They listened, asked questions and then beautifully executed our vision.
I don't even remember seeing them a lot of the time during the reception; they blended so well.
They are wonderful photographers!!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 7/13/12, 7 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1349749449687 110522dc19

Wedding Wire 100

$1,795.00 Value | Promo Code: WW100-2013
Mention Wedding Wire is how you found us and receive a $100.00 coupon to use towards your wedding photography services with us.

Travel in Time Photography is highly recommended by CE and me, George Confoey. Derek and his wife LiQun are a complete joy to work with. Every time I or someone from my company has worked with them they have displayed the utmost level of professionalism and have been so easy to work with and so easy to communicate with. Their level of work is PHENOMENAL! You will guarantee yourself great photo's that document your special day perfectly by making the choice to hire Travel in Time Photography.

Brockton, MA 02301   See On Map