4400 US HWY 92 W, Plant City, FL 33563 Map · Phone number

About Travel by Horizon

Hello to all of you in the wedding planning world. My name is Amy and I am a Destination Wedding Specialist and a Honeymoon Coordinator. Our office is a full service travel agency specializing in Honeymoons and Destination weddings. We work with a lot of different hotels including Sandals and Beaches Resorts. We are the largest providing agency for Sandals and Beaches Resorts in the state of Florida. It is my job to visit every Sandals and Beaches property so I can bring home the experience to you. Toughest part of my job, however I am happy to sacrifice for your benefit!!! LOL.

Having access to many different locations all over the world gives us a unique opportunity to share with you. In our offices we have Disney Specialists, Exotic Travel Specialists, Caribbean Specialists, etc....

We also provide a wide variety of services including a free honeymoon registry.
It is our pleasure to assist you with any travel plans you may have, especially those of the honeymoon nature!!

beachchairSRB
This is one of the Rondoval Beach Suites in St. Lucia
This is one of the Rondoval Beach Suites in St. Lucia
Jamaica can be very elegant!
Jamaica can be very elegant!
beachchairSRB

4 Reviews for Travel by Horizon

Jayme · Married on 10/09/2009

We are so happy that we used Travel by Horizon to book our honeymoon. They got us a great deal on a Sandals resort and took very good care of us. The honeymoon was AMAZING!! Rhonda, Danielle and Amy are fantastic and we will be using them for all of our travel needs :)

Sent on 11/16/2009

Ruth · Married on 09/12/2009

I am so glad we went with (Lindsey) with travel by the horizon. Lindsey, was very helpful, polite, professional and Kind. Lindsey answered every question, and return my call all the time.We plan on doing all our vacations with this company. Lindsey even handled all our concerns when we went out the country. She contacted the resort and handle everything that troubled us. I can't wait to plan our family vacation with this company. Thanks Lindsey!

Sent on 10/14/2009

Shanna · Married on 08/09/2008

Amy was great! We will never travel again without her advice!

Sent on 09/03/2008

Travel by Horizon's reply:

Thank you Shanna. It was a pleasure to assist you. Your new travel invoice is out in the mail to you now! Have a great rest of your week! Amy

Award

• Life Reflections, LLC
    Life Reflections, LLC Wedding Invitations

The staff at Travel by Horizon will take care of your travel needs and deliver first class service. Stephanie Raimer is a traveling guru.

• A Premier Entertainment
    A Premier Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have known Rhonda, H, and Amy for years and have sent countless brides to them to arrange for their honeymoon travel. I can't tell you how many thank you's I've gotten from our clients for turning them onto Travel By Horizons. They get their clients amazing deals on travel and we wouldn't book with any other travel agent. Tremendous vendors that I give my 100% endorsement!!!

• 4400 US HWY 92 W Plant City, 33563 See on map