About Weddings with Terry

Allow me the honor of helping you create a unique ceremony that embraces your vision for your day!

Transitions with Terry is a service that is all about what is important to you. On this transitional day, we strive to help you achieve every detail of your heartfelt union that will reflect the romance, fun, elegance and down to earth classic ceremony you deserve.

Whether you are looking for a more simple Traditional, close to Mother Earth with the Earth-Centered, or wedding on horseback......I am at your service to help you create a ceremony that is unique and fun.

I am Ordained Clergy/Marriage Officiant specializing in custom Earth-Centered wedding ceremony unique to each couple.  I welcome and honor all cultures and lifestyles as I believe love and commitment transcends all. I started this journey of connection and unity in 2006, I am licensed in VA, WV, DC, and MD.  I hope to have the honor of serving you in a very sacred way.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Earth-Based (3)
Non-religious (2)
Rehearsal (2)
Pagan (1)

Terry was a sweetheart! Professional, creative and gives her BEST to the client! She performed my daughters wedding to our wishes. She was a joy to work with!

Profile Picture traci, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Terri was a dream to work with she was kind and warm, and helped us create the Ceremony that was personal to us. She worked hard at all the details and was very flexible when we made changes.

Profile Picture Pat, 5/6/17, 1 Review

$200.00
Starting Price Includes:
Ceremony Rehearsal
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$100.00

Tie the Knot on Horseback
0:47 minutes

50 Pine Street, Mt Jackson, VA 22842   See On Map
540-856-2484 (phone)
Weddings with Terry is a wedding officiant from Shenandoah County servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia, West Virginia, and District of Columbia. Weddings with Terry is a professional wedding officiant and bridal consultant that has been part of the VA, WV, MD, DC wedding industry since 2006 specializing in Earth-Centered ceremony uniquely written for each couple.