9703 Ustick Rd, Boise, ID 83704 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Transformations Sewing Shop

Transformations Sewing specializes in bridal and formal wear alterations. Eve Lilley has been active in the garment industry for over 30 years. "Every dress is an exciting project, every bride is a joy to get to know. I truly enjoy sewing and especially enjoy the priviledge to sew and fit a wedding gown. The desires and vision a bride has for their special day is very important to me. Listening to what she wants and achieving it for her, relieving any stress about her look is what I strive for. I love to see the look on their faces after one or two fittings when the dress becomes "their own." Eve Lilley

butterfly
Claire Pettibone dress
Claire Pettibone dress
butterfly

9 Reviews for Transformations Sewing Shop

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2018

I utilized Transformations for my wedding dress alterations and they did a fantastic job. Melinda was so kind and laid back. The alteration process can be stressful but she really made it stress free. She is so knowledgable and had great ideas concerning my bustle and train. They are committed to making sure your dress is exactly the way you want it. I would utilize this shop for any alterations in the future.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Adrienne · Married on 06/30/2018

Melinda's talent with needle and thread is exceptional and the end result was absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy with how the hem of my gown (the part that needed the most alterations done to it) turned out. It flowed just wonderfully over the top of my shoes on the dance floor.

I received too many compliments to count about my gown. Melinda's hands were a large part of the reason for how lovely it tuned out.

I could not have chosen a more skilled seamstress than Melinda!

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • Sunshine

Erin · Married on 09/16/2017

Melinda at Transformations was great! She created such a gorgeous silhouette for me! The dress truly was shaped to flatter my body. Stunning work, well priced, and quick turnaround. These were such low-stress appointments, she made me feel comfortable, every time. I also brought quite a few people for my 2nd and 3rd fittings and she was always gracious and welcoming to them. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/02/2017