Transformations Sewing Shop

Boise, ID View map

Transformations Sewing specializes in bridal and formal wear alterations. Eve Lilley has been active in the garment industry for over 30 years. "Every dress is an exciting project, every bride is a joy to get to know. I truly enjoy sewing and especially enjoy the priviledge to sew and fit a wedding gown. The desires and vision a bride has for their special day is very important to me. Listening to what she wants and achieving it for her, relieving any stress about her look is what I strive for. I love to see the look on their faces after one or two fittings when the dress becomes "their own." Eve Lilley

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Garters
Veils

• Emily
    Emily B. Married on 07/06/2019

Dream Dress

Transformations helped me have my dream wedding dress! They were professional, talented, and extremely kind during the entire process. I was thrilled with their attention to detail. I would highly recommend Transformations for any of your alteration needs.

Hi Emily,
    Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure to get to know you and assist you with your wedding gown!

All the best,
    Lisa Married on 09/15/2018
    I utilized Transformations for my wedding dress alterations and they did a fantastic job. Melinda was so kind and laid back. The alteration process can be stressful but she really made it stress free. She is so knowledgable and had great ideas concerning my bustle and train. They are committed to making sure your dress is exactly the way you want it. I would utilize this shop for any alterations in the future.

Hi Lisa,
    Thank you for the review! I am so glad we were able to relieve some of the stress that can come with planning a wedding! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Best regards,
    Adrienne Married on 06/30/2018
    Melinda's talent with needle and thread is exceptional and the end result was absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy with how the hem of my gown (the part that needed the most alterations done to it) turned out. It flowed just wonderfully over the top of my shoes on the dance floor.

I received too many compliments to count about my gown. Melinda's hands were a large part of the reason for how lovely it tuned out.

I could not have chosen a more skilled seamstress than Melinda!

Adrienne,
    Thank you for the kind review! It was a pleasure to assist you with your wedding gown! I am so glad you felt confident on your wedding day!

Best regards,

Real Weddings

• Kirsten & Alec
    74 photos · 06/02/2018

270 S Orchard Street Boise, ID, 83705
2088690676
Location of (Transformations Sewing Shop)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding