Nutley, NJ 07110 Map · Phone number

About Tran's Florist

At TRAN'S FLORIST, we are more than just your average florist! We are a family-owned business that has been in business since 1985. We still believe that such important events in one's life should only have the the upmost attention to detail and design.

Not only are we florists, but also floral enthusiasts who take pride in our creations and the flowers we choose. Come in for a visit us and let us help design your next event. Our designer, Judy, will transform all your visions into your wedding dream come true.

Follow Tran's Florist on

facebook
bouquet

10 Reviews for Tran's Florist

Jessica · Married on 09/11/2016

Judy did such a wonderful job with every aspect of the floral arrangements for our wedding. She was able to take my vision and make it a reality, even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. From the bouquets, to the centerpieces, and our wedding arch the flowers were fresh, vibrant, and colorful. We received so many compliments and couldn't be happier! Thank you Judy!!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Judy is a visionary and puts together everything that I envisioned even though I gave her only colors and descriptions of the "look" I was going for when decorating my wedding. Her centerpieces and flower bouquets came to life and made all my pictures look extra special. I am truly happy with choosing Judy as my florist. Her expertise is one of a kind.

Sent on 10/27/2015

David · Married on 10/10/2015

Budget. Aesthetics. Timeliness. Professionalism.

These are all aspects that are considered when providing Tran's Florist with a proper review, and they are also what I looked for when organizing and planning my wedding. Judy possessed all of these, and my wife and I were not only happy, but completely surprised with how much she exceeded our expectations.

Judy is an artist with her craft, as my wife and I only gave her "ideas" and inspiration for the look we wanted for our wedding. We did not micromanage her, despite our tendency to want to control. Once she had a grasp of the look we wanted, she took command, took the reins to the floral design, and provided us with brilliant centerpieces (and even catered to our last-minute requests regarding the altar decorations and ceremony decorations). All the flowers were fresh, beautiful, fragrant, and this goes from the centerpieces to the boutineers down to the baby's breath she adorned the aisle we walked down with.

I could go on for pages about how utterly satisfied my wife and I are with Tran's Florists's work, but the best way is to look at her work.

Check out her Facebook or Instagram--marvelous work! For her work for our wedding, just look up #Phantangstic.

Judy, thank you for everything! You completely awed everybody with your work, and Lily and I are proud to have had you as our florist!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Tran's Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 155.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 64.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 115.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Nutley, 07110 See on map