Deer Park, NY 11729 Map · Phone number

About Tran-Star Executive Transportation

Congratulations! You have found that special someone, now find that special limousine company to exceed your wedding day expectations. Tran-Star Executive has every vehicle for your wedding planning needs, from your bachelor/bachelorette parties to specialty vehicles and shuttle services for your big day! We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and proe to you the benefirs of choosing Tran-Star Executive. Give us a call today!

356f6d5a 08c2 4bc6 b681 91bd8dc25d86
356f6d5a 08c2 4bc6 b681 91bd8dc25d86
tstar champagne toast
whitelimobusmasked

28 Reviews for Tran-Star Executive Transportation

Great limo service! Our driver was very patient at the end of the night and waited for us to gather all of our things. I highly recommend them for weddings!

Jaclyn · Married on 01/16/2016

We booked Transtar for our wedding and I cannot be happier with my decision. They were professional, prompt, friendly and the limos and party bus were clean and in great condition. What else could you ask for?!

I did a lot of research before booking and I found they had the BEST prices in town. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I plan on using them going forward for our transportation needs.

Elin · Married on 01/08/2016

Trans-Star provided the party-bus and coach-bus services for our wedding on Long Island in January 2016. Trans-Star exceeded our expectations - quality, cost, and service all get an A+ rating. They were amenable to any changes we made from the day we booked to the actual wedding day. The buses were all brand new, clean, and showed up on time to all locations. The drivers were super polite and patient with shuttling around all of our guests. We couldn't have asked for anything more. I highly recommend Trans-Star for any of your special event transportation needs! Thank you guys for making it so easy!

Tran-Star Executive Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours, No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage