Groveland, CA 95321 Map · Phone number

About Tracy Barbutes Photography

Hello and thank you for considering me as your photographer! I want to hear about your ideas for your special day. No question is too silly, too big or too small. It is important we feel comfortable with one another, so ask away! Please free to call (or send an e-mail).

I am an event, wedding and portrait photographer based near Yosemite National Park, California. My photographic style is contemporary, photojournalistic, fluid and packed with emotion. I prefer to manipulate your event as little as possible, and I thrive in capturing raw emotions in natural light.

My photography and writing have been featured throughout the world in print, on the web and in photo stock agencies, including National Geographic Magazine, Washington Post, CNN/NBC/ABC/Fox News, Alaska Magazine, to name a few.

I tell stories for a living – including weddings, sled dog races, cattle brandings, Arctic expeditions, and editorial work. I tend to focus on candid, unscripted moments. I always bring my positive attitude and professional approach, and to all assignments, I bring extra camera bodies and lenses, a ton of other back up equipment, and if needed/requested, an assistant.

• Jennifer Rapoza Photography
Yosemite Bride - Barbutes
Yosemite Bride - Barbutes
barbutes weddingwire 2019032320774 51 601732 v1

Tracy Barbutes Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums