Tracy and David Photography

• Alaina Feinberg Photography

2 Reviews for Tracy and David Photography

• Megan

Megan · Married on 02/05/2011

We found Tracy and David online and right away meet with them. The work they advertised online was exactly what we were looking for in from our wedding photographer. When I was looking through their work it literally brought tears to my eyes seeing the emotion and special memories they had captured for people. For our engagement session, they worked with our schedules and accommodated our tight timeline and the pictures ended up coming out amazing!! The day of the wedding they we wonderful. Perfect way to describe them is a fly on the wall and if you want those special moments captured with candid shoots they are perfect for you. Every now and then I'll go through our wedding pictures and I am able to remember those exact moments. Thank you again Tracy and David, we could not have asked for anything better!!

Sent on 03/23/2011

Emily · Married on 11/06/2010

We could not have gotten better service from Tracy and David. The photographs they provided are the most amazing pictures I have ever seen! They are so talented at what they do. Not only were they incredibly flexible with all the different family dynamics, but they somehow managed to be practically invisible and yet never missed an important moment of the day.

Tracy participated in multiple phone calls with me before our wedding, making sure she had every detail correct. She was patient with me when I didn't have a decision made, and she provided wonderful advice whenever appropriate. For example, when we were having trouble figuring out timing and fitting in all the pictures we wanted to have taken, Tracy and I talked extensively about exactly what my husband and I wanted and she came up with a few suggestions. We ended up going with one of her suggestions (to take posed pictures before the ceremony) and it was ABSOLUTELY the right decision. By choosing to do this, we got all the posed pictures we wanted, and it allowed my husband and I to have some alone time before the ceremony. I think it was a genius idea and it relieved so much stress for the rest of the day. We also worked with them to create an album for the day, which actually brought my mom (and myself!) to tears when she looked at it the first time.

I think Tracy and David did a wonderful job of getting a sense of who we are - and what kind of pictures we would want. They captured the feeling of the day, the joyous occasion, the nonstop dancing, and the love that everyone felt. We were very lucky to have such an amazing wedding day and Tracy and David told that story through their photographs.

Sent on 04/20/2011

• San Juan Capistrano, 92675 See on map
    9495257997 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Tracy and David Photography)