San Francisco, CA 94109 Map · Phone number

About traci terrick weddings

Traci offers you a personal, unique experience and specializes in intimate weddings; outdoor gardens, inns, etc. Her background in graphic design and photo art direction in home furnishings lends to her great eye for color, and for creating a unique space based on the couples personalities. Not only will she provide amazing florals, but she can also help you transform any space to reflect your personal style.

• La Olivia
Blogimage10
heathersbouquet

10 Reviews for traci terrick weddings

Laurie · Married on 09/19/2009

I knew from the start that I was in good hands with Traci. She is incredibly talented, very professional and full of good, and creative, ideas. Not only did Traci take care of all of our wedding flowers, but she also provided all of the wedding decor and styling. The end result was stunning. When I saw the finished product on my wedding day I was blown away. With little direction from me, Traci managed to capture the exact style and look we wanted...and then some. Almost every person who looks at our wedding pictures comments on the beautiful centerpieces as well as the other touches that Traci added. I can not say enough good things about Traci and the level of service she provides.

Sent on 10/21/2009
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 09/05/2008

I was thrilled to find Traci. She was extremely sweet and helpful. After seeing her work online, I called her immediately. I knew from her images, our tastes were similar and it was easy to see she was quite talented. One thing that was really nice about Traci was that she was willing and open to work with me on a tight budget. She still offered me fantastic ideas and approaches that were beautiful and would meet the differences in my culture style with my husband's that differ. Just knowing she was taking the reins over in styling and decor with the flowers put my mind at ease up to the big day. During and after our wedding ceremony and reception, I heard nothing but raving reviews about the flowers and decor. Traci exceeded my expections, even though I had the utmost confidence in her. It was great! I will truly never forget my flowers as well as the whole experience!

Sent on 09/09/2008

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2008

I found Violet Designs online, as I was planning our wedding from across the country. I knew immediately that the style, attention to detail, and imaginative combinations were a perfect fit for us. We contacted Violet Designs, met with Traci, and were sure that our search for a florist was over. What was so amazing about Traci was that even after we heard that our original wedding site was no longer allowing weddings and that we would have to move locations, she was completely willing to remain our florist even though she would have to travel two hours to deliver our flowers to the new location! In addition to simply delivering the flowers, she met us at the location months prior to the wedding to view the site and plan accordingly. Then, on the day of the wedding she made two different deliveries to two different cities for us -- one to the city in which we were staying and taking photos prior to the ceremony, and one to the ceremony and reception location! She and her staff were unbelievably responsive, flexible, and kind; and I've never seen more beautiful floral arrangements (although I might be a bit biased!). All in all, we really appreciated everything that Traci and her staff did to make our day special, and her work speaks for itself.

Sent on 08/26/2008

Award

traci terrick weddings FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery