730 Stinson Blvd. Ste. 270, Minneapolis, MN 55413 Map · Phone number

About Tracey Joy Photography

Telling your story and capturing all of the moments and details! Elegant, creative and affordable wedding photography by Tracey Dwight, Lead Photographer.

My goal for the wedding day is to help the bride and groom feel as natural and comfortable as possible. I work with you to create a list of must have photos for the wedding day; I understand how important it is to you and your family to have those posed photos. That being said, I absolutely love the photojournalistic side of my job. I love capturing the moments: the smiles, the tears, all of the raw emotion. Those are the images that will last a lifetime. Even when styles have changed, those moments are timeless.

Please e-mail me at traceyjoyphotography@gmail.com to set up a time to talk more about your wedding day! I can't wait to hear from you!

Follow Tracey Joy Photography on

Tracey Joy Photography 2
Tracey Joy Photography 3
Tracey Joy Photography 4

Katie Sue · Married on 05/27/2018

Tracy was such an amazing photographer for our wedding. The pictures turned out phenomenally.. good mix of both posed and candid shots throughout the whole event. She was very responsive and flexible to our needs. I was especially impressed with how she took lead during the posed family pictures and made sure everyone knew where they needed to be and when.... which took a lot of pressure off of us! I kept waiting for "the catch" given she had such an inexpensive fee, but that never came. We highly recommenced her!!!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Tracey Joy Photography 5
    Tracey Joy Photography 6
    Tracey Joy Photography 7
    Tracey Joy Photography 8

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

Tracey is absolutely fantastic! Our wedding pictures turned out so incredibly well! She made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole day and her calm presence really helps in what can be a stressful and hectic day. I was so impressed with how she could get the posed family pics done so quickly and how beautifully they turned out! Those pics can be so difficult to get done with so many people and she does it with ease. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. We are so incredibly happy with the pics and are so happy with Tracey's work. I would highly, highly recommend Tracey!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Katie · Married on 07/17/2015

Tracey did both our engagement and wedding photos, and she is the best - the proof is in the proofs! She made us feel so comfortable and truly captured who we are in our photos. She also captured moments, of us and of our friends and family at the wedding, that we couldn't have even imagined! We just got our photos and I can't believe how amazing they are. Better than I even hoped - thanks to Tracey! Your day and all its memories - especially the one's you don't see - are guaranteed to be captured in the most incredible way through Tracey's photos. Also - we used her Photo Booth at our wedding and it was a HIT!Tracey did both our engagement and wedding photos, and she is the best - the proof is in the proofs! She made us feel so comfortable and truly captured who we are in our photos. She also captured moments, of us and of our friends and family at the wedding, that we couldn't have even imagined! We just got our photos and I can't believe how amazing they are. Better than I even hoped - thanks to Tracey! Your day and all its memories - especially the one's you don't see - are guaranteed to be captured in the most incredible way through Tracey's photos. Also - we used her Photo Booth at our wedding and it was a HIT!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Tracey Joy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• KMB Floral
    KMB Floral Wedding Florists

Tracey is super great! She is super sweet and does great work. I have worked with her a few times and I love her pics, she really pays attention to detail and get some great shots of the decor too. She is very well priced too. I can't wait to work with her in the future. KARI (KMBFloral)

• 730 Stinson Blvd., Ste. 270 Minneapolis, 55413 See on map