818 Pine Street, Honolulu, HI 96817 Map · Phone number

About TPT Hawaii

Ride in our luxurious limosine with the one you love. Why? Because you deserve it! And, bring your family and friends with you on our 62 passenger Motorcoach. Celebrate at the reception but let us safely drive your guests home. Why? Because they deserve it.

tpt 2C08019
This could be you!
tpt 2C08019

9 Reviews for TPT Hawaii

JOsie · Married on 07/24/2009

Very Professional!!! Friendly service, affordable and what a wonderful driver!!! Got us safely from our hotel to our wedding destination...

Sent on 04/21/2010

Michele · Married on 04/16/2009

I had a great experience with TPT! We used TPT to transport wedding guests from Waikiki and Kailua to a wedding site north of Kaneohe. Coco Davis is great! He is exceedingly helpful, knowledgeable, and flexible! I felt I never needed to worry about my guests. I had contacted other vendors for bus or large limo transportation, and they were no where near as helpful as Coco! He helped me figure out the timing, the type of bus, the best locations for pickup (you can't just park a bus anywhere in Waikiki's crowded streets!) and he was very flexible and very available. I even asked him random travel times that had nothing to do with the bus we ordered, and he was very quick to help. The bus was nice and new and clean. The bus drivers were very professional and accommodating. All of the passengers enjoyed their trip. Additionally, the cost for renting a bus from TPT was nearly half the cost of their competition! I definitely recommend TPT for transporting your wedding guests!

Sent on 05/26/2009

Laney · Married on 03/21/2009

TPT was awesome! We got a great rate to transport our 50 guests to and from our wedding at Lanikihouna. The bus drivers were great and they even let us sing on the mic the whole way back to the city! I cant believe how awesome there were with a bus full of drunk people! They are so professional and have a great service!

Sent on 09/04/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

TPT Hawaii FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Van

• Kristin Jones Weddings
    Kristin Jones Weddings Wedding Planners

TPT Hawaii is a great choice for your transportation needs. They are friendly and provide excellent customer service along with great prices and will ensure your guests have a wonderful ride!

• 818 Pine Street Honolulu, 96817 See on map