Town and Country Bridal

Saint Louis, MO View map

OWN & COUNTRY BRIDAL AND FORMALWEAR EXCLUSIVES FOUND NO WHERE ELSE IN ST. LOUIS REGION

We welcome you to Town & Country Bridal and Formalwear, serving the entire St. Louis, Missouri region, as well as brides from across the country. Our bridal offers unique, hand-picked designer wedding dresses curated for you by our bridal stylists who personalize each appointment.

1 User photo

• Dierdra
    Dierdra R. Married on 08/07/2021

Absolutely perfect

I had gone to three other stores before I made it to Town and Country Bridal. It was such a different experience. They brought my party a drink, talked to us like we were family, let us pick dresses and pulled some as we went based on my feedback. They were so professional and so kind. They were mindful of my budget and ultimately I have the experience shopping I had hoped for. They were knowledgeable of brands,materials, and were able to ask me questions in a way to narrow down what I ultimately liked! I would recommend their facility to anyone and everyone. I said yes to my dream dress and veil here. I paid more than other dresses I had looked at but less than my max budget but the dress quality did not compare.
  • Steaphanie
    Steaphanie Married on 07/06/2013
    I loved getting my dress from here! I was able to customize my Lea Ann Belter gown to exactly what I wanted. The quality of every dress in the store is amazing- cant even compare to the other places I went before. The employees are so nice and helpful as well!
    Kate Married on 09/10/2011
    I loved working with Carol! She was SO sweet and helpful! I am really into fashion and my dress was absolutely perfect.

2730 North Ballas Road Saint Louis, MO, 63101
Location of (Town and Country Bridal)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding