Touch of Elegance

• Presto Flowers
  • Crossed Keys Designs

2 Reviews for Touch of Elegance

Danielle · Married on 04/18/2015

I used Touch of Elegance for our wedding in April and the flowers they provided for our reception hall were absolutely beautiful!!! I got a lot of compliments on the different arrangements we chose. I would definitely recommend Touch of Elegance to future brides!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Lisa did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding flowers. I showed up at our first meeting with a collection of random inspiration pictures, most of which didn't even include flowers, and within four seconds she immediately got my style and began sharing tons of wonderful ideas. Her eye for design is incredible- she put together beautiful tall and short centerpieces for us, a beautiful chuppah, dramatic placecard table display, gorgeous bouquets. I loved what she did with our linens and chargers as well, she came up with ideas I never would have thought of and even though I couldn't envision it in total, it was absolutely perfect when it all came together. Lisa was also extremely fair in her prices and a great value- something I know from being burned by other florists!! She was so sweet adn talented and it was great to work with her, I definitely recommend this vendor!!

Sent on 06/21/2012

• Randolph, 07869 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Touch of Elegance)