Danbury, CT 06810 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Touch of Class DJ

Weddings, Birthdays, Sweet 16, Retirement, Holiday Parties, Corporate Events, Clubs, GLTB Weddings (a specialty) and any other type of event.

A professional DJ with over 30 years of experience who brings to your event a professional and fun experience that you and your guests will always remember.

The difference between Touch Of Class DJ and the others is that the company is privately owned and operated. I am the owner and DJ of Touch Of Class DJ and I will assist you in every aspect of your event from planning to the end of your event. This leaves you more time to enjoy your event and less time worrying that everything is going according to plan.

My DJ career began in Westchester County in New York early 1980 as I kicked off my DJ skills working the wedding scene and eventually diving into the NYC club scene. My club DJ experience includes the once

major landmark disco on 54th street in Manhattan, "Studio 54", and many well known local clubs throughout the tri-state area.

Over the years I earned the reputation of being "a DJ for the people". I earned this reputation because when performing I always make the client and their guests the star of the celebration, it becomes all about the client, not about me. I create a vibe by letting the music do the talking. I have the ability to “read” the crowd and get a feel for what they need to hear. I constantly observe the crowded dance floor, whether they are bouncing or swaying, I keep it going by changing the tempo and mixing up the genre, playing whatever it takes to keep you dancing.

I spin an extremely versatile mix of tunes from 40s Big Band to Rock and Roll, 50s, 60s, 70s through the latest music of today. My repertoire includes Country, Disco, Freestyle, Swing and everything in between. Whatever your request is, DJ Mikie G will bring it! Making the client number one is my objective, and as a personal touch I meet with my clients, not once, but as many times as necessary to ensure that their special day is custom made for them making it an everlasting memory! C'mon, Let me take you dancing...

Musically Yours

fixed3
61d4248fcbc6dc75 1284037962482 fixed4
fixed1

Touch of Class DJ FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Touch of Class DJ 1
    10% DISCOUNT FOR NEW CLIENTS
    Get a 10% discount when you become a new client.

• Danbury, 06810 See on map