West Chester, PA 19382 Map · Phone number

About Touch of Blush

Our philosophy is simple. We apply harmony to what nature provided. We are full-service makeup artists and stylists that provide professional, photo ready makeup; lashes; all wedding day makeup needs. For your convenience, makeup is done onsite to ensure your freshest face.

• Prenup by Salon Fiber
Megan10
allisondwedding

6 Reviews for Touch of Blush

Kelly · Married on 07/06/2012

Jessica from Touch of Blush was absolutely FANTASTIC! She came to us on site and did the make up for the entire wedding party and our mothers (she brought an assistant to help). Everyone raved about their make up, and I absolutely loved mine! I would definitely recommend Jessica and Touch of Blush to anyone.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Lindsay · Married on 06/17/2011

Loved Touch of Blush! Jessica did my trial and the day-of makeup and she was wonderful! Very easy to talk to and very good at what she does! I had my trial months before the wedding and went for a whole smoky-eye look. By the time my wedding day rolled around, I kind of changed my mind with that look and she was completely understanding and had no problem doing my makeup differently. She also had Nicole with her the day of the wedding and she was also wonderful on some of my bridesmaids makeup. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Marisa · Married on 05/07/2011

Fabulous make up artists. Everyone in my wedding (including me - the bride) loved their work. I get compliments all the time on the way I looked that day and would recommend them to anyone and everyone. You will not be disappointed. Additionally, they are extremely reasonable compared to other vendors on the main line.

Sent on 07/24/2011

Award

Touch of Blush FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

• Lovely Locks
    Lovely Locks Wedding Hair & Makeup

The artists at Touch of Blush are creative and passionate about make up. They offer on-location services for your convenience. Touch of Blush artists are professional, providing high quality services to the Philadelphia and surrounding areas. Amazing service from amazing people.

• West Chester, 19382 See on map