About Totally Blown Away

A bridal focused style studio

Totally Blown Away is truly a one of a kind blow dry and style only studio focusing on bridal services. We leave the cuts and colors to the traditional salons so we can slay at styling hair, makeup application, and hair removal. We offer a strong background in continued education from all around the United States giving us the knowledge and skill to perform modern bridal styling techniques for all hair types.

Every bride is unique and deserves top notch treatment and we strive to provide an unforgettable experience for you. Contact us for any questions you may have, all of our bridal contracts are customizable! Pricing listed is for traveling services, please inquire our salon pricing (cost may be lower).

Products used: Living Proof by Jennifer Anniston & Alterna by Katie Holmes

Totally Blown Away employees only licensed stylist and makeup artists and follows all TDLR sanitation and laws.

Totally Blown Away guarantees all appointment and bridal services.

Insured and bonded.

Hair (1)
Makeup (1)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Updos/Styling (1)

They did an awesome job on getting me ready for a wedding I was in last year. I showed them what all I wanted done with my hair and makeup, off of Pinterest. I was very pleased that, it was exactly what I wanted! :) I loved that they did a private bridal group just for us, with mimosa's and snacks. My overall experience was phenomenal. They're awesome women and so friendly. I recommend Totally Blown Away to EVERYONE! & honestly, I wish they could go with me for my destination wedding to Antigua. Just so they could do my hair and makeup! :)

Profile Picture Brittnee, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Totally Blown Away went above and beyond to accommodate my busy work and school schedule in order to get my hair and make up done for my engagement pictures. They also catered to me while I was there for my appointment and made me feel like it was all about me, who doesn't love that!?!? I look forward to my wedding day and having my whole wedding party pampered by them!

Profile Picture Chelsie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

This group of ladies go above and beyond to ensure your big day is as relaxing and stress free as possible. They provided a friendly and fun atmosphere while they made us beautiful for the big day!!!

Profile Picture Virginia, 6/25/16, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1461616578427 received1093047020717133

Brazilian Blowout for only $100

$135.00 Value | Promo Code: bride2b
Bride or bridal party to receive 35 dollars off Brazillian Blowout service prior to scheduled wedding date. Brow wax to be included @ no additional cost.
#WW562b6ec72b62cce9