P.O. Box 624, West Sand Lake, NY 12196 Map · Phone number
Package Price $995
Availability Check your date

About Totally about Weddings

I listen to what my couples are looking for! I want to find out what their needs are and to provide them with those services needed or wanted, whether they are looking for Wedding Planning, Day of Wedding Coordination or Officiating on their special day!

I am a Traveling Wedding Planner/Coordinator who also Officiants! I work many areas/states and have a vast vendor network to assist my couples on their special day!

I have many years experience of planning and coordinating weddings as well as special events. I have Officiated at over 100 weddings from the smallest elopement to the largest of over 200+ guests! Your special day should be what you are looking for and tailored to your needs and budget.

I am a Thumbtack TOP PRO and recognized in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 as a BEST Professional, Better Business Bureau Accredited and am a 2017 and 2018 Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award winner!

I love to plan any event -- from the smallest to the largest wedding.

I have multiple packages from the full package of Wedding Planning with Day of Wedding Coordination to my "Mini Planning", which accommodates those small weddings where only vendor assistance and a "little" extra is needed. Each package is always tailored to what the couple's specific needs are!

Let me assist you to make your special day "yours"!

Follow Totally about Weddings on

07 16 details 9
07 16 details 10

18 Reviews for Totally about Weddings

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

Tina was so personable and made sure I didn’t worry about a thing! With her I never felt frazzled or anxious! Phone calls were timely and helped put me at easy all was going according to plan. She helped coordinated everything from talking to vendors leading up to the wedding to making sure day of ran according to plan and made sure I was going ok. It seems like she was everyplace at once! Fantastic job! great resource and friend every bride needs leading up to their wedding!

Meghan · Married on 05/13/2017

Tina is fantastic! As a day-of coordinator, we could not have asked for a better person to lead the day! Our wedding was seamless, in no small part because Tina ensured that it ran smoothly from start to finish. She addressed any unforeseen hiccups - including a brief power outage at our venue - quickly and with grace and she was incredibly attentive to my (now) husband and I throughout the evening. It is so clear that Tina loves her work and sincerely cares about the couple she works with - you cannot go wrong with Tina! Thank you so much for everything!

Meghan · Married on 05/13/2017

Totally about Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 895.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,595.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 85.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Wicked Petunia Photography
    Wicked Petunia Photography Wedding Photographers

As I'm working with a current couple to provide their wedding photography, the feedback is that Tina is ALWAYS on top of things and giving 100%. Weddings are special and every couple deserves the best; putting your trust in someone like Tina to help make sure that your wedding day is a success is a 'no brainer!' I look forward to many more collaborations! Summer

• Flowers by G Bella
    Flowers by G Bella Wedding Florists

I worked with Totally events at one of my brides wedding, and she did a fantastic job coordinating all the details, very easy to work with other vendors, two weeks later we worked at another wedding again I was very please because I knew what she was capable of. I will receomend Totally events.

• Weddings By Ray
    Weddings By Ray Wedding Photographers

The decor/flowers for the wedding I covered which "Totally About Weddings" decorated, was astonishing. They did a great job and it definitely shows in the photos. I would love to work with them again.

• P.O. Box 624 West Sand Lake, NY 12196 See on map