593 Route 6, Mahopac, NY 10541 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400

About Total DJ Entertainment Group

Total DJ Entertainment Group is a high-end entertainment company out of Mahopac, New York that focuses on creating energetic atmospheres to help celebrate your new marriage. Bringing together some of the best emcees and DJs in the tri-state area with the newest technology, this business is sure to bring your celebration to a new level. Rest easy by booking Total DJ Entertainment Group today!

Experience
Led by Michael, aka DJ Squints, this company has spent almost ten years catering to the needs of those hosting special events in the greater Westchester area. Michael's passion for music began at the age of 10, driving him to diversify his knowledge of music and to build his emceeing abilities. Now, he has assembled a dynamic team of the area's best talent to make your celebration one of a kind!

There are four pre-made packages that each couple can choose from that include coordination and event design, lighting systems, LED screens and a variety of other effects. For those who wish to create their own package, simply contact Total DJ Entertainment Group to learn about your options. Their services include:

• Bilingual MC

Reception area

20 Reviews for Total DJ Entertainment Group

• Cristopher

Cristopher Lando · Married on 04/19/2019

Look no further, the Total team is the BEST!

Look no further! My wife and I got married April 2019. Our family and friends still talk about the music at our wedding to this day! We hired Mike and from the first day we met him at the Total studio we knew he was our DJ. Mike and the entire Total staff are so accommodating from the planning process to the last song of the evening! We danced all night, the music was perfect. It was like they personally knew our family and friends. We had the platinum package with 4 tv screens, photo montages for our first dance and parent dances. We also added fireworks and dry ice for our first dance, this made our wedding feel like a fairytale. Mike and the Total team are true professionals.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

We honestly couldn't have thought about choosing anyone else but Mike for our DJ! Total DJ Entertainment went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was great from start to finish! I don't think there was any part of the night that no one was on the dance floor! They sure know how to keep the crowd going! Our wedding would have no been the same with out Mike and his staff! from the music to the photo booth to the drums everything was amazing. We can't thank them enough & we will defiantly be using them again

Sent on 11/06/2016

Jill · Married on 09/03/2016

Mike Squitieri, Joe, & Luigi were the game changer in my wedding, simply put. Their DJing brought it to an unforgettable level.

I had and continue to have people tell me: "that was the most fun I have ever had at a wedding" and "best music at a wedding I've ever heard." I would just like to tell you I rented a hall in September 2016 in Dutchess County, NY (where I am from, I currently live in NYC) at a rustic summer camp - so you know if people are telling me it was the best wedding they have ever been to it wasn't all the food, bells and whistles of the venue making them think that - it was the MUSIC. Mike, Joe & Luigi ranged from classics and mo-town that got everyone from 18-75 on the dance floor to songs me and my 20-somethings loved, to classics that kept everyone dancing. This wedding I wanted to be fun and a party and in a nutshell that is exactly what it was....all in thanks to the music. I had the party start as soon as we were announced, literally. I gave them 6 slow songs I wanted and a list of dance music, they played every single one...and made all their choices reflect our style off that. Should I not have had such specific requests, they still would have killed it. Which is something I really recommend...and the dance floor was packed, and after dinner packed again. And when around 11pm it transitioned into just the under 40's left on the dance floor this crew noted that and the music reflected it. Oh, and when I asked to keep it going til 1am, they smiled and we kept the party going.

Mike Squitieri and Total DJ Entertainment - hands down - was the BEST decision I made for my wedding day.

PS They did my uplighting too which completely reinvented the room - WORTH it.

Sent on 09/22/2016