torchereteam.com

• Photos & Videos 36
  • Real Weddings 6
  • Deals 1

About torchereteam.com

The Torchere Team was founded in 2011 as a group of artists existing to serve the world with our work. With almost 10 years of shooting hundreds of couples, from different places of the world, we are continually inspired by the beauty of two people coming together.

Our main focus and aim are simple - keep the emotions of the moment and keep it real. We strive to produce beautiful aesthetic shots that push on the emotions and inspire the viewer to the greatness and beauty of two people coming together.

We offer both Movie and Photography packages and work with a handful of unique clients each year.

Follow torchereteam.com on

Videos 1 vídeo

11 Reviews for torchereteam.com

• Redferty

Redferty Marathonec · Married on 10/19/2019

Professional, smart, kind, interesting, good mood, special pictures, funny time

if you want original photos, high-quality shooting and a great mood, then do not doubt this person. we ordered shooting on October 19, 2019. Our wedding was held in Las Vegas. Valentin arrived at the appointed time and despite the difficulties encountered with renting a car, our photographer was full of enthusiasm and determination. the photo session took place in the desert and even in some locations. With photographer Valentin was easy and interesting. a month after the wedding, we received gorgeous photos of which are still thrilled. Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany Wallace · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing team!

My experience with this photographer was beyond amazing! Valiko attention to detail and eye for angles and dimensions really took my pictures to the next level effortlessly. I had never had professional pictures taken and wasn't sure what to do, but Valiko and Ira were easy going, friendly, and helpful and they directed me with such ease that shot after shot was a beautiful, quality image. And it was fun! I was a little nervous at first, but with Valiko nudging me in the right direction and Ira making me laugh and making sure my dress and accessories were set perfectly, it turned out to be a breeze. On top of the quick and easy shoot, the turn around for getting the pictures back was very very fast. I was amazed at how gorgeous the images turned and how quickly I was able to get them! A lade back, fun session was translated into loads of stunning images that completely captured me in a way that I'm sure I'll cherish for a lifetime. Valiko and Ira really demonstrate the difference between a picture taker and a professional photographer, and they are truly professionals. If you are looking for a reliable photographer who can offer you a stress-free experience and deliver you high quality beautiful pictures!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Lisa · Married on 02/16/2019

Fantastic!

We had been looking for a wedding photographer for a long time before we saw the torchereteam(Valentin’s) photos. I liked the emotions and "life" in his photos and decided that I want the same. He quickly answered on all the questions I was interested in and the shooting day was chosen. Everything was easy and fun, we felt relaxed during the photo session. Valentin is so talanted, professional and experienced. After a week we got results of work and we're excited! I really like these pics. They are amazing! The result is much better than we could imagine.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

torchereteam.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1250.00
    2nd Shooter
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Trash The Dress
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Negatives

Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• torchereteam.com 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

• punta cana village Punta Cana, DO, 23000 See on map