411 University St, Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number

About Toppers European Floral Design

We are a full-service Seattle florist, which means:

We carry the finest flowers, plants, glass art and gifts in Seattle Gourmet baskets, floral arrangements, spa packages and more are delivered throughout the greater Seattle and Eastside areas. We can also wire the freshest flowers to just about anywhere in the world. Our designers create what we sell from products that we stock. We specialize in parties, funerals and, of course, weddings. Seattle special events are covered with our services! We were recognized as one of the 15 Best Florists in America by Working Woman Magazine. Serving the community since 1983.

Our Mission
is to provide you the customer, with excellence in service and quality. We know how important it is to you, that the flowers you send express your feelings, and bring much appreciation from the recipient.

Selecting Flowers
is easy and fast through our online store. Each of the items are made with the freshest flowers available, and all are offered in a variety of sizes and prices to meet your needs.

Of course, while the flowers shown are all representatives of overall style, color scheme, and value, specific flowers may vary in some cases due to design interpretation and seasonal availability, or to meet our quality standards.

Store Hours

Our shop is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.

We are closed on Sundays.

To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 2 days prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.

Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.

logo
logo

9 Reviews for Toppers European Floral Design

• Katarina

Katarina · Married on 05/18/2013

I was lucky enough to have Toppers as my vendor for my wedding. The owner Tom was beyond friendly and so helpful when it came to answering any of my questions or concerns.

Mckenzie was the one who sat down with me and discussed the actual details of the floral bouquets, and he had such amazing ideas. He was an absolute joy to work with and always called me right away if he had any other questions.

They have amazing customer service, but the ultimate factor in what makes this business the best florist is the flowers... the bouquets looked absolutely stunning. More beautiful than I could have imagined, they did such a fantastic job.

I would highly recommend this florist to anyone and everyone. Whether it's for a wedding, or just a bouquet to say I love you. They will definitely treat you right and give you what you pay for. :D

Sent on 06/26/2013

This company did an AMAZING job for our wedding. The flowers were perfect and were where they needed to be on time. Thanks so much for all you did! I will be sure to recommend you!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

They have a great selection and great prices. I always buy flowers from Topper's.

Sent on 09/28/2012