Top Notch Microblading

Scottsdale, AZ View map Visit website

Top Notch Microblading is a wedding beauty business based in Scottsdale, Arizona. This business provides professional brow services including microblading, shading, ombre, powder, and touch-ups. As well as men’s hair cuts, wedding hair (up dos), and wedding makeup for the bridal party. Soon-to-be newlyweds can avail of a complimentary consultation to determine which service suits their needs.

Ashley W. Married on 08/20/2014

Fantastic job!

Grayce did an amazing job on my hair she put in my extensions, did my wedding makeup and eyelashes. On top of doing all 4 bridesmaids and my mothers hair. Everything turned out gorgeous and I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for wedding hair and makeup!

Top Notch Microblading's reply:

so happy you loved your makeup and hair! I had so much fun working with your wedding party. Everything turned out perfect and you all looked stunning!

Deals

Top Notch Microblading 1
Discount
I specialize in Microblading brows and ombré powder brows. I am offering a 30% off $350 deal so you can have flawless brows when you see your family for the holidays! Hurry and book your appointment at https://topnotchmicroblading.com

7316 E Stetson dr, suite 20 Scottsdale, AZ, 85251
Location of (Top Notch Microblading)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding