Top New Orleans DJ

Top New Orleans DJ

LA

5 Reviews for Top New Orleans DJ

Ron did an amazing job providing dj service for our wedding. I gave him a few songs that were a must the rest of song selections were left to him and he did a fantastic job. The dance floor stayed packed all night he kept everyone dancing. Thanks Ron for being a part of our wedding. Very affordable with professional services.

Profile Picture Misty, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have never been more pleased to write a review! Thank you Ron, for all that you did to make my son's new years eve wedding, such a memorable and fun evening! You brought it all together and did such a fabulous job at entertaining all of us. Everyone had a great time. Your selection of music kept everyone dancing, as well as all of the personal requests that you handled on the spot. You also went out of your way to help out our the officiator with your cordless microphone. It was a pleasure to do business with your company. Everything from communication, value to professionalism was first class! I wish everyone conducted their business with the same care and attention. We will definitely call you for any future events, as well as recommend you to our friends and family. I highly recommend Top DJ for any event. Again, Thank you so much!!

The Rowbatham Family

Profile Picture Kim, 12/31/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

New Orleans Top DJ = a must! My wedding was on Nov.5, 2011 and I was worried about my music selection being that my wedding is not a typical wedding. My wedding was Interracial with Asian and American tradition. I shy away from the typical Asian band that can provide me with the Asian twist I needed and went with New Orleans Top DJ. With a little guidance and Asian music selection, the reception hours were filled with mixture of music and Mandy, our DJ, was very organized and professional. In the end, everyone had a blast with the different variety of music. Mandy was excellent! Price, great. Service, great! Thanks New Orleans Top DJ

Profile Picture User1090148, 2+ years ago, 1 Review