19 Lockhart Lane, Pemaquid, ME 04558 Map · Phone number

About Top Hat Photo Booths

Top Hat provides premier, high quality photo booth rental services at affordable prices. Guests will love the props and photos and- presto - the memories are all recorded in a unique photo scrapbook. Our photo booth is the hit of the party every time!

Watching your budget? Top Hat is the most affordable premier photo booth you can find with prices starting as low as $695. Get the NO. 1 rated photo booth in the business; superior quality, spacious enough for 8 and versatile exterior designs from wedding graphics to elegant black to total customization designed specifically for your event. We are committed to providing the best customer service in the business

Follow Top Hat Photo Booths on

GillianJakeAllBlackBooth
tophatlogo
BoothPhoto
GillianJakeAllBlackBooth
tophatlogo
BoothPhoto

23 Reviews for Top Hat Photo Booths

I am really glad that I used Top Hat. First of all we had a slightly unconventional wedding that entailed taking a ferry over to the venue. Most vendors saw this as the opportunity to take advantage of us and jack up the price. Not Top Hat, they worked with us on this unconventional wedding and kept the price very reasonable for us.
    At the wedding our attendant, Justin, was absolutely great. Not only did he open the photo booth a little bit earlier for our guests than we had planned (he didn't have to do this) but he was very efficient and professional. The photo booth ran very smoothly, he assisted everyone with the guestbook and he kept the line down to a minimum. I was very impressed and would definitely use them again!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Lynne · Married on 03/02/2013

Top Hat Photo Booths did a fabulous job at my daughter's wedding. They were professional, responsible and easy to work with. The album is the wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone who wants a photo booth at their wedding.

Sent on 03/09/2013

I absolutely 100% recommend Top Hat photo booths for your wedding. They were so flexible with our very last minute changes (due to the hurricane) and made our event a complete success! My guests are still raving about the experience!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Award

• EverMoreEvents II
    EverMoreEvents II Wedding Planners

Everyone loved being in the photo booth area. Especially the Bride and Groom. Your Props are so much fun. Everyone came out the area laughing and enjoying their pics, I snuck in myself with my staff. Thanks Top Hat Photo Booth. You made the party even more FUN. Toni Taylor, Wedding Planner EverMoreEvents II

• From This Day Forward traveling wedding makeup service
    From This Day Forward traveling wedding makeup service Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you are considering a photo booth, you really should give Top Hat a call! The guests have so much fun and can take the photos home as a forever memory!

• Top Hat Photo Booths Indy
    Top Hat Photo Booths Indy Photo Booths

Everyone LOVES Top Hat Photo Booths! They have the best booths, best technicians and will make your event memorable!!!!!!!!

• 19 Lockhart Lane Pemaquid, 04558 See on map