Top Hat Entertainment

Greenwood, DE View map
$600 Most Popular Price

$600 Most Popular Price

My name is Gene Beebe. I am the owner and sole DJ of Top Hat Entertainment. I know when you hire me as your disc jockey, you are expecting more than just music. My goal is to keep your guests entertained and encourage them to participate in the joy of your event. Large or small, you can be assured I will take the time to plan each and every detail with you, while striving for the excellence you deserve. Your wedding day will be one of the most important days of your life. Do not trust this day to just any DJ. At Top Hat Entertainment, I know how important your wedding is and I will do all I can to make it perfect.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$600

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$600

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Uplighting
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Angel Married on 06/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would definitely recommend!

Was quick to respond, polite, very fair pricing. Was quick to get the contract to me to ensure he would be available on the day of my wedding. I look forward to having him to the music for the ceremony on the beach and reception! I would definitely recommend him!
  • FutureMrsAJ
    Ash Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful officiant and dj

GENE WAS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! He was our officiant and our dj. the ceremony script he wrote was breathtakingly beautiful and the he kept the party going all night at our reception!!! Very well prepared, and a lot of fun to to work with!! i would hire him again in a second!! HIRE HIM!! you wont regret it!!
    Tereena Married on 07/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Gene, was great! Last minute I needed an officiant for our wedding on July 21, 2018. He was very prompt and professional. Even with all the rain that day we still had an unique ceremony and sand ceremony inside.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Deals

Top Hat Entertainment 1
Discount
Anyone who pays in full at time of booking receives a 10% discount off their total package price. You can save an additional 5% by using promo code "weddingwire" (without the quotes). Value is based on a four hour wedding reception performance without upgrades. Your 15% discount will be applied to your total package price including any additional time or upgrades. I look forward to making your wedding reception a memorable event for you and your guests!

Hilltop Studio Hilltop Studio Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Gene on multiple weddings, and he always does a good job. A DJ can make or break a reception (and I've seen some bad ones in 30 years.) He's always dressed professionally, and that means something too. You won't see him in jeans and a tee shirt as Master of Ceremonies at your wedding. Hire Gene, and you won't be sorry!

8947 Shawnee Road Greenwood, 19950
Location of (Top Hat Entertainment)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding