Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Top DJ's Entertainment

Providing quality entertainment services to Central Florida brides, with over 20 year experience. Licensed and Insured.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Orlando

12 Reviews for Top DJ's Entertainment

If you are looking for the best DJ for your wedding you have just found him! Jerry has been a wonderful business partner in the wedding industry. This is why I didn't hesitate to book him for my wedding down in Fort Myers even though he is local to Orlando venues. I know his work and his team and they are incredibly genuine people to work with. The music for my wedding was perfect and so many of my family members said how great the mix of music was. Jerry will play the music you have hired him for and I have seen that countless times in the weddings I have had the pleasure to work with him on. He doesn't only just provide DJ services but also back drops, up lighting and more. He surprised me at my wedding with the entire room lit up in my wedding colors and because there was a chance of rain he brought an extra set of pipe and drape incase the ceremony needed to be held inside.
You will not find a more honest and sincere vendor in the industry.

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 11/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have planned alot of weddings and my brides have used Top Dj's, they have always done a phenomenal job, so i knew I had to use them when I was looking for a DJ. Luis was such a pleasure to work with, he was kind, responsive and extremely Talented! all of my guest had a great time, and couldn't get off the dance floor! I will definitely be using Luis at top Dj's again for any parties I host in the future!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Janice, 4/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a DJ for our wedding - TOP DJ Jerry - I was enchanted by his professionalism and dedication with our unforgettable moment, I feel very pleased and cannot thank you enough - all guests danced all night until the reception was over, words cannot express our gratitude and God bless - you are the best!!!

El DJ para nuestra boda - TOP DJ Jerry - me encanto por su profesionalismo y dedicacion para nuestro momento inolvidable, me siento super complacida y mil gracias - todos los invitados estuvieron bailando toda la noche hasta que la fiesta se termino, no tengo palabras y dios te bendiga eres el mejor!!!

Profile Picture Modesta, 7/27/12, 7 Reviews