434 west lake, South Lyon, MI 48178 Map · Phone number

About Toole Art Photography

We are a husband/wife team who shoot weddings in Michigan and anywhere else for that matter. We believe that picking your wedding photographer is the most important part of your wedding planning, since your wedding photos will be your memories for years to come. If you are looking for a modern style, a young outlook on the photography world and a personal touch, then feel free to contact us to learn more about what we can offer you! www.tooleart.com Also check out our Blog www.tooleart.com/blog

C090646copy
C090455copy

10 Reviews for Toole Art Photography

• Collette

Collette · Married on 10/10/2010

I'm sooo in love with our photos!!! Crystal & Mike shot our wedding last month as well as our enagement photos, their work is just fantastic! I am thrilled with how everything came out and I've received so many compliments on the photos. Photography was really my #1 priority in wedding planning and I spent a lot of time looking around- when I found their site I was very impressed with their work, the details shots and portraits were the best I've seen. We set up a meeting and liked them right away, they are both very nice and warm people! They're also extremely talented and work great as a team (they are married!), and we were very comfortable having them around all day. It was SO exciting to look at the photos from the wedding! Every time I thought I saw all of the photos from the cake cutting, or first dance, or anything else- I would find another set from another angle! Having 2 photographers really paid off! We have so many great photos that it's been a challenge just to decide which ones to frame! Seriously the best decision I made, I will recommend them to anyone I know getting married!! Oh and the funniest thing, my fiance and I are pretty nerdy, but you can't tell from our pics. Honestly, my first reaction seeing the engagement photos was "omg, honey, they made us look cool!". Sounds silly but it's true, they are THAT good!

Mary · Married on 07/31/2010

Crystal & Mike are absolutely wonderful! Words can't properly express how truly happy my husband and I are with our engagement & wedding day photos! I'll forever be thankful for the beautiful memories they were able to capture on the most special day of our lives.

We were most pleased with the variety of pictures we received - especially those extra special candid moments that are often so difficult to get - Crystal & Mike succeeded!

We were 100% satisfied with their level of professionalism - and most importantly, their ability to connect with us on a personal level. My husband and I were honored to have them with us on our wedding day as they worked with such ease and truly made us feel as though we were the focus of the day!

Toole Art Photography allowed us to be ourselves in both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. It was as if they were old friends of ours.....just wonderful people!

Thanks Crystal & Mike for your incredible service and beautiful pictures that we will forever cherish!

Sheila · Married on 08/01/2009

Crystal and Mike did an AMAZING job shooting our wedding day. We couldn't have chosen better photographers. We fell in love with their work when we stumbled across their website and were thrilled that they were available on our date. They were a pleasure to work with...both very friendly, low-key and professional. Crystal and Mike were super-responsive throughout the whole process of planning. They were so flexible and patient on our wedding day and did a great job getting pictures of EVERY aspect of the day while making everyone feel comfortable and without being in the way. Our pictures are SO beautiful and varied. We have absolutely no complaints about the service or the final product and would highly recommend Toole Art Photography.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Toole Art Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• A Moment In Time
    A Moment In Time Wedding Planners

Toole Art is truly one of the most creative and innovative photography companies in Michigan. I love working with Crystal and Mike and can't wait to do so for years to come! I highly recommend Toole Art :) -Jen House A Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production

• 434 west lake South Lyon, MI 48178 See on map
    2483889225 (Other Phone Number)