Tony Schreiber Photography

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price
Tony shoots weddings because he loves them. He enjoys connecting with passionate and adventurous clients who want images that are natural and expressive.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Toning
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Toning
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

Daniel Married on 06/14/2015
    Tony isn't the cheapest photographer that you will find, but he is easily the best I have ever seen. As a former DJ, I have worked with over fifty different photographers at weddings in the last ten years, and Tony was my first and only call for my own wedding. Amazingly artistic eye and ability. Don't ask Tony to take the same fifteen pictures everybody else takes; trust him and you will be amazed.
    Christine Married on 10/20/2012
    Tony is first and foremost an artist. His photographs are absolutely amazing and breath-taking because they are pieces of art! He will lay across in dirt, climb up on objects – whatever it takes to get the best shot. I first met Tony and was introduced to his work when he photographed my sister’s wedding. Her photos were incredible – it was very much a photo-journalism approach. When I got engaged, I immediately called Tony to see if he was available (thank god he was!). Our engagement photos were beautiful and very natural looking. Our wedding photos were amazing – nothing looked posed (even when it was). The bridal party photos look like magazine spreads! Tony captured every moment and detail of the wedding, from getting ready to the ceremony to the reception and décor. The icing on the cake of working with Tony – he puts proofs up for you to look at the same night (both for the day we did our engagement photos and on our wedding night!). He is definitely considered our family photographer, and I will most certainly be using him again whenever I need professional photos in the future – and I recommend him everywhere I go!
    Debbie Married on 10/13/2012
    I only saw a sneak preview so far. But from what I have seen SPECTACULAR and FANTASTIC don't even begin to describe the work that Tony has done. If he can make me look good he should be knighted by Queen. Can't wait to see all
    of the final work that he did for my daughter and new son-in-law. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the memories and happy tears for the years to come. Ashley and Eddie I think we have our new family photographer...

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Nubreed DJs and Entertainment Nubreed DJs and Entertainment Wedding DJs

Tony was very professional, fun and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him for any bride looking for a great photographer!!!

Eventi Designs Eventi Designs Wedding Planners

Tony is great to work with. He is creative with his shoot choices and really gets the Bride and Groom's style. He blends in with the crowd not even noticing him. I can't wait to work together again soon!

Makeup & Hair by Miriam Makeup & Hair by Miriam Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely beautiful work! If I weren't married & with pictures already, I'd hire Tony to shoot my wedding :)

Fort Lauderdale, 33328
Location of (Tony Schreiber Photography)

Tony Schreiber Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tony Schreiber Photography include in the starting price?

Tony Schreiber Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Toning
  • Proofs

What photography services does Tony Schreiber Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tony Schreiber Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Toning
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Tony Schreiber Photography offer?

Tony Schreiber Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Tony Schreiber Photography offer?

Tony Schreiber Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Tony Schreiber Photography offer for wedding events?

Tony Schreiber Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Tony Schreiber Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tony Schreiber Photography is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.7 in average response time.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding