Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328 Map · Phone number

About Tony Schreiber Photography

Tony shoots weddings because he loves them. He enjoys connecting with passionate and adventurous clients who want images that are natural and expressive.
Follow Tony Schreiber Photography on

weddingwire600x6003
8162378257JTZxXL

26 Reviews for Tony Schreiber Photography

Daniel · Married on 06/14/2015

Tony isn't the cheapest photographer that you will find, but he is easily the best I have ever seen. As a former DJ, I have worked with over fifty different photographers at weddings in the last ten years, and Tony was my first and only call for my own wedding. Amazingly artistic eye and ability. Don't ask Tony to take the same fifteen pictures everybody else takes; trust him and you will be amazed.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Christine · Married on 10/20/2012

Tony is first and foremost an artist. His photographs are absolutely amazing and breath-taking because they are pieces of art! He will lay across in dirt, climb up on objects – whatever it takes to get the best shot. I first met Tony and was introduced to his work when he photographed my sister’s wedding. Her photos were incredible – it was very much a photo-journalism approach. When I got engaged, I immediately called Tony to see if he was available (thank god he was!). Our engagement photos were beautiful and very natural looking. Our wedding photos were amazing – nothing looked posed (even when it was). The bridal party photos look like magazine spreads! Tony captured every moment and detail of the wedding, from getting ready to the ceremony to the reception and décor. The icing on the cake of working with Tony – he puts proofs up for you to look at the same night (both for the day we did our engagement photos and on our wedding night!). He is definitely considered our family photographer, and I will most certainly be using him again whenever I need professional photos in the future – and I recommend him everywhere I go!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2012

I can't say enough about how incredible my experience was with Tony. Not only is he professional, personable and kind, but he is a phenomenal photographer. He captured every moment beautifully; and we have him to thank for a lifetime of memories. He added a special touch to our wedding day and I couldn't imagine having any other photographer share in our momentous occasion. I will continue to recommend Tony to any and all my friends and family, as he truly made our day that much more special.

Sent on 10/15/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tony Schreiber Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Nubreed DJs and Entertainment
    Nubreed DJs and Entertainment Wedding DJs

Tony was very professional, fun and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him for any bride looking for a great photographer!!!

• Eventi Designs
    Eventi Designs Wedding Planners

Tony is great to work with. He is creative with his shoot choices and really gets the Bride and Groom's style. He blends in with the crowd not even noticing him. I can't wait to work together again soon!

• Makeup & Hair by Miriam
    Makeup & Hair by Miriam Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely beautiful work! If I weren't married & with pictures already, I'd hire Tony to shoot my wedding :)

• Fort Lauderdale, 33328 See on map