Jacksonville, FL 32256 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Tony Mann Productions

I have been a mobile DJ in Jacksonville for several years! Plus I was on the radio for many years until 2017. I take pride in my huge music collection featuring all genres of music for your next "event". My music is featured on my own internet radio station "TMR-Tony Mann Radio" The FREE APP is available in your app store and you click on it from my websites, www.tonymannproductions.com , & www.tonymannradio.com. Also click on my testimonial page to see past and current clients, and what they have to say about my work.

Follow Tony Mann Productions on

MarchofDimesWalk2010031

• Videos 1

46 Reviews for Tony Mann Productions

Katherine · Married on 09/22/2018

Tony was great! He was very professional and helpful; everything about the process was made easy. He did such a great job and made the night really spectacular. Thanks so much Tony!

betsy · Married on 04/21/2018

Tony was very professional, friendly, organized, and responsive from the beginning. He listened to what we wanted and our timeline, and also walked through the venue with us to make sure there wasn't any unknowns or questions. He accommodated the range of fun music we were looking for (from the classics to country and all the new stuff), and Tony kept the dance floor full and going strong! He's a true professional, took the time to make the wedding special for us, and we would recommend him to anyone! I just wish we had another hour or two to keep the party going! Thank you Tony!

Lizzy · Married on 12/30/2017

Tony was incredible to work with! After searching the Jacksonville area for a DJ, a friend suggested we check out Tony Mann Productions. His experience and friendly professionalism made selecting and organizing the music for our wedding ceremony and reception stress-free. All of our friends and family were on the dance floor and keep telling us how much fun they had! We’re so grateful to Tony for going above and beyond and highly recommend his services!

Tony Mann Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 650.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Divine Goddess Photography, LLC
    Divine Goddess Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Tony Mann has the experience and knowledge to getting the party started! Every event I work with Tony I know it is going to be fun and exciting! Never a dull moment with Tony!

• Jacksonville, FL 32256 See on map