PO Box 551405, Jacksonville, FL 32255 Map · Phone number

About Tony Mann Productions

I have been a mobile DJ/emcee in Jacksonville for several years! I'm still on the radio, currently doing mornings on Beach 1055. I take pride in my huge music collection featuring all genres of music for your next "event" (whatever the occasion). My music is featured on my own internet radio station "TMR-Tony Mann Radio" The FREE APP is available in your app store and you click on it from my websites, www.tonymannproductions.com , & www.tonymannradio.com. Also click on my testimonial page to see past and current clients, and what they have to say about my work.

Follow Tony Mann Productions on

tm productions 51 375481 1564918546
Lacey wedding
They're on the dance floor!
They're on the dance floor!
Personal DJ
tm productions 51 375481 1564918546

50 Reviews for Tony Mann Productions

• Donna

Donna Burgess · Married on 08/03/2019

Professional D.J. for my wedding.

Tony, where do I begin? You are so smooth and so easy to work with. Keith and I appreciate the wonderful job you did for us. Our wedding CD was the cherry on top of an already successful event. Thank you for all of your suggestions about song choices because it all came together and you made me look good. You are now our professional D.J. for all future parties. Keith says "Tony Mann, you're the man." I will keep in touch on Facebook. Thank you so much, Jan

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Heather

Heather Edenfield · Married on 06/15/2019

Daughters wedding

Tony is a great person and a wonderful DJ. Tony made sure everyone got the music and times they wanted . The bride and groom didn’t know what they wanted and Tony was a great help. We had a blast! Thank you Tony Mann.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Merritt · Married on 04/21/2019

A VERY happily ever after

You’re wedding is always supposed to be the happiest day of your life right!?!? Well because of Tony Mann it most certainly was! He was given a very interesting play list (allllllllll Disney ;) and made our day even that more special. I couldn’t have asked for a better Mann (hehe puns) to play the most important songs of my life. Thank you so much again you truly were that extra bit of pixie dust!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Tony Mann Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Divine Goddess Photography, LLC
    Divine Goddess Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Tony Mann has the experience and knowledge to getting the party started! Every event I work with Tony I know it is going to be fun and exciting! Never a dull moment with Tony!

• PO Box 551405 Jacksonville, FL, 32255 See on map