Tony King Alterations

3.9

• Maggie
    Maggie C. Married on 09/05/2021

Miracle Man

Tony King was suggested to me by my sister who was bummed when he was too busy to alter her dress. She said he’s the best of the best and she wasn’t kidding. Stress from the wedding meant weird things happening to my body and specifically my bust (TMI?) but he managed to get it just right. He was able to help me with accessories and what looked just right and continually told me how beautiful I looked. He made the experience easy and stress free. I would 100% recommend him to any bride. He’s wonderful.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie E. Married on 06/11/2021

Tony is Truly Talented!

Tony is amazing! He was able to miraculously take my dress down an entire size and it fit like a glove. It was absolutely perfect and comfortable for my wedding! Made me feel beautiful!
    Annie B. Married on 04/10/2021

Tony's alterations made me feel gorgeous!

Tony's alterations made all the difference for our wedding! My dress needed jeweled additions and alterations that changed my dress from pretty to elegant! He also provided advice on picture taking, 'day of' wearing, managing and bustling the train, along with endless tips on being comfortable to enjoy the day! He made considerable alterations to my mother's dress that made her feel great too! Not only did I feel gorgeous but also prepared to enjoy the whole day. I felt stunning and comfortable all day so I could enjoy the full experience of our wedding! Thank you Tony more than you will ever know.

Cincinnati
Location of (Tony King Alterations)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding