335 N Barrington Rd, Springdale, AR 72762 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Tontitown Winery

Tontitown Winery is a wedding venue in Springdale, Arizona. Known as the Taldo House, it is one of the original homes built in 1917 by the fourth generation of the Ranalli family. The venue has some nearby attractions such as Tontitown Historical Museum and Harry Sbanotto Park for couples and guests to enjoy. It is a spot for tasting wines made on-site, and features an exhibit on Italian winemaking.

Facilities and Capacity
Tontitown Winery has two event spaces that can accommodate up to 150 guests. The winery's historic rooms highlight the Italian tradition of grape cultivation and winemaking.

Tontitown Winery provides services for bridal showers, receptions, engagement parties, ceremoniess and rehearsal dinners. It offers an alter/arches, chairs, lighting, and décor. Its additional services include:

• Bridal suite

unnamed 2
unnamed 3
unnamed
Tontitown Winery
Indoor Event Hall (our newest addition)
Indoor Event Hall (our newest addition)
Our New Indoor Event Hall
Our New Indoor Event Hall
Bar area in the new Indoor Event Hall
Bar area in the new Indoor Event Hall
Our Event Venue provides a tranquil and relaxing setting.
Our Event Venue provides a tranquil and relaxing setting.
Our Covered Outdoor Patio Area p great coverage with an open feel.
Our Covered Outdoor Patio Area p great coverage with an open feel.
7fe0ff327e02f759 1519760636 87ad988eb42cd39a 1519760630474 2 Tontitown Winery P

Tontitown Winery 5
Tontitown Winery 6
Tontitown Winery 7

Schari · Married on 10/15/2017

They have a beautiful venue! Their staff was friendly as well as helpful.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Jaecy · Married on 06/10/2017

Tontitown is such a special place, rooted in Southern-Italian tradition. My now-husband took me there for my birthday a few years ago and I fell in love with the winery and the couple that owns and operates it. Heather and David are just the best people you'll ever meet. Southern charm and hospitality are their niche - and the wine speaks for itself. Heather was absolutely wonderful to work with in my planning stages. We knew a year out that the winery is where we wanted to have our big day. She was very flexible and made sure that we had everything we needed. Me and my Bridesmaids got dressed upstairs in the Bridal suite. Heather and David made sure that the bar was fully stocked and ready to go. They even assisted our caterers with setup. She was the pro at helping folks make their way to their seats before everything started on the big day. I can't speak highly enough about this place and the people. It will forever hold a very special place in our hearts. Every time we come home to NWA, we visit and fellowship. This is not your average wedding venue. And of course, we felt like we got a steal. It is definitely one of the most cost/budget-friendly venues in the area. We had our wedding outside on the patio, but their new indoor event space is absolutely divine and will be perfect for fall and winter weddings. We couldn't be more grateful for our experience with Tontitown Winery and the Ranalli-Peachee clan.

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Tontitown Winery 8
    Tontitown Winery 9
    Tontitown Winery 10
    Tontitown Winery 11
    Tontitown Winery 12
    Tontitown Winery 13

Tricia · Married on 10/15/2016

We loved Heather and her husband, they were flexible with us and pretty much let us do whatever we wanted to make our day special. When we got married Heather and her husband lived in the quarters upstairs and they let us use that as the bridal room so that we could all get dressed at the winery. I had one of the ladies pretty much following me around with a bottle of wine while they were setting up and I was getting ready and she never let my wine glass get below half full, she kept that sucker FULL! The price of the venue was excellent for everything we got. If I could do it all over again I'd still pick the Tontitown winery as our venue, loved the intimate outside setting. Want laid back, not uptight, funny and flexibility with your venue owners on your wedding day?? I'm telling you, you'll love our local Tontitown winery owners!! Still to this day if I know a newly engaged I send them to Tontitown Winery to check it out.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Tontitown Winery Pricing

Tontitown Winery Price Rates

Tontitown Winery FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 5
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• 335 N Barrington Rd Springdale, 72762 See on map