About Toni Brides

Professional Makeup, Hair | Wedding Hair Accessories

Thank you for visiting Toni Brides storefront! Toni Brides is a three year WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award winning team of finely selected professionals that specialize in Wedding | Events makeup and hair. We travel on locations and serve general Los Angeles and surrounding areas.

With the goal to bringing your most beautiful, vibrate look and our caring, calming energy to your special day, we offer a more personalized and high end service experience for your wedding day! With limited availability, you will be working directly with Toni or our experienced team members.

Toni Brides Bridal Package starts at $365 and are all inclusive, including up to two and half hours makeup and hair appointment on your wedding day, long lasting airbrush application, false eyelashes, a mini touch up bag and a pre-wedding phone consultation. Our trial package starts at $150, including three looks (one makeup and two hairstyles), and a same or next day professional before and after photo for your decision making.

Our clients often praise on how gorgeous yet natural they look and are satisfied with the long lasting result of both makeup and hair. These are just a few comments we hear often from our clients: "I never knew I could look like this!"; "It's perfect! Exactly what I wanted!", " Thank you for making me look so beautiful, I got tons of compliments all night long!!"...

To sum it up, as a team of professional Wedding Makeup artists and Hairstylists, we are detail oriented perfectionists. Our bridal Makeup style is Romantic, Natural/ Natural Glam, Clean and Classy with a modern twist. However, depending on your needs, we love to play smoky, glam and period styles as well. No matter what style we are working on, our mission is to leave a radiant, stunning you walking down the Aisle with even more confidence so you can be happy not only on your Big Day, but with the images to come and to remember!

With the Big Day ahead, selecting the right beauty team is probably one of the most important decisions among many others!  With our detailed and personalized services, we hope you can have one more thing crossed off of your wedding planning list! If we are within your budget, we would love to set up a phone consultation with you to walk through our options and hear all about your big day!

For availability, pricing or any related questions please call : 626 524 8978 or email us at: contact@ToniBrides.com. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Also, be sure to check out our reviews to see what our clients are saying.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Toni Brides Team

Connect with us on Social Media and stay updated with our most recent work!

Facebook.com/ToniBrides

Contour Makeup (3)
Fake Lashes (2)
Textured Styling (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)

Toni was super easy to work with! I've been lucky to have her for two events. Her products were also great. I'm usually pretty sensitive to products used on my face but I didn't break out at all. She definitely makes sure the makeup and hair style is how you want it, and she'll make changes if you want. Her makeup lasted an 18 hour wedding day and 3.5 hour engagement session, both outdoors. Price was also reasonable. She definitely made me feel like a princess!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mary, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Toni is an amazing makeup and hair artist! I had her do my bridal hair and makeup for my wedding in Oct 2017 and it turned out amazing. I could not have been happier with how it turned out. Toni and her team also did the hair and makeup for my bridal party - all of which were so happy with how pretty they looked. :)

In addition to being a talented artist, Toni is also extremely professional, responsive, and detail-oriented. She is also very sweet and personable!

Thank you, Toni, for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!

View Vendor Response

1:09 minutes
Love for Moms
1:19 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
Toni is really the best. Not only is she a fantastic hair & makeup artist she is just a fantastic person. If you are considering such services I always recommend Toni.

Events

Greater LA Area, Southern CA. We travel as far as you need!, CA 91103   See On Map
626-524-8978 (phone)
Flexible
Toni Brides is a wedding beauty specialist from Los Angeles. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Greater Los Angeles Area, Orange County, and Long Beach. Toni Brides is a professional wedding MakeUp, Hairstylist and Wedding Hair Accessories Designer that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Wedding, Special Occasion MakeUp and Hair and Wedding Hair Accessories.