Tom Schelling Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tom Schelling Photography

I'm a fine art photographer who creates timeless wedding stories using film in addition to digital cameras.

With a background in the arts and a love for celebrating love, I promise to not only be a calm and uplifting anchor during your wedding (your photographer is the only vendor you hang out with all day!) but also to create beautiful, authentic artwork of you, your family and your friends.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (2)
Proofs (2)
One Event/Day (1)
Canvas (1)

Less than 2 months before our wedding, our original photographer called me and told me she was unfortunately no longer able to photograph our wedding, as planned. In a panic, I contacted my wedding coordinator and explained what had happened. He told us not to worry, and he recommended a few photographers to us.
Reaching out to Tom, I was nervous because of the given situation, but Tom was immediately able to put my mind at ease regarding our dilemma. From our first conversation with Tom until now, even after our wedding, Tom has been beyond amazing! Tom has always been so quick to respond to emails and answer all questions. Tom also surprised us with little extras along the way – we were blows away by his thoughtfulness. On our wedding day, Tom went above and beyond our expectations to give us photos that will last forever. Our pictures are absolutely STUNNING! We love them all (seriously there isn’t one bad photo in the bunch, which makes it tough to design the album... but it’s a problem you definitely want to have!). Tom is so incredibly talented that these few words of thanks do not give justice to his incredible artistic ability. Our photos look like they belong in a magazine: they are truly to die for!
If you are on the fence about booking Tom, trust me – do it!! You will not be disappointed. Tom puts his whole heart and soul into his work, and for that, we are truly grateful. We highly recommend Tom and will be using him again in the future. Tom – Thank you! Thank you again! - John and Ashley

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife, Nicole and I used Tom for our wedding photography and I have to say he was an absolute pleasure to work with. His skill and efficiency went above & beyond and for that we are truly grateful. Tom is extremely mindful of all of his surroundings. He’s very patient and considerate. But most of all, he remembers to accommodate every single detail while shooting. By detail I mean even remembering to bring along a squeaky toy for our Siberian Husky, Ryder so his ADD wouldn’t get the better of him and it worked! The photos came out AMAZING!!!
You’re the best, Tom!
We definitely recommend Tom for all of your wedding photography needs!

Kudos!

-Joe & Nicole.

Profile Picture Joe, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We hired Tom to photograph our engagement photos as well as our wedding. He was very professional and captured beautiful photos of us as well as our friends and families. He showed up early and stayed late. He went above and beyond for us. I highly recommend him and I would hire him again.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/5/17, 1 Review

Photos

5 Photos

Profile

5 Photos
220x220 sq 1525721403 7e6e475627e8cc4c 1525721401 39627da7b02a5472 1525721399547 1 fine art wedding p
220x220 sq 1525721404 105a35c6190846b3 1525721401 675c597cd868b865 1525721399549 2 fine art wedding p
220x220 sq 1525721405 e3c670f65e8f54b2 1525721401 89ceeef56ee538e8 1525721399550 3 fine art wedding p
220x220 sq 1525721403 396e863eeea2abd7 1525721402 803cd63dfd3a1266 1525721399551 4 fine art wedding p
220x220 sq 1525721405 429edafee7679d39 1525721402 fa3c7dc88141cecc 1525721399551 5 img 3803

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have now had the pleasure to work with Tom on several weddings. He captures the real feeling behind his images, so you can see the story without even hearing it. It's a special talent that comes to one so natural. I am more than happy to suggest clients check him out for their party & events. You have to have a connection & give trust to your vendors, and that is just what Tom gives back.