Tom Schelling Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tom Schelling Photography

Your photographs from your wedding will be some of your most cherished possessions - years from now, they will have the power to transport you back into the moment, reliving the love and excitement you experienced with your family and friends. As your wedding photographer,  I have the awesome responsibility of crafting that narrative for you, as well as making sure everyone has fun in the process!

Having a great time while creating timeless photographs - that is my promise!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (2)
Proofs (2)
One Event/Day (1)
Canvas (1)

My wife, Nicole and I used Tom for our wedding photography and I have to say he was an absolute pleasure to work with. His skill and efficiency went above & beyond and for that we are truly grateful. Tom is extremely mindful of all of his surroundings. He’s very patient and considerate. But most of all, he remembers to accommodate every single detail while shooting. By detail I mean even remembering to bring along a squeaky toy for our Siberian Husky, Ryder so his ADD wouldn’t get the better of him and it worked! The photos came out AMAZING!!!
You’re the best, Tom!
We definitely recommend Tom for all of your wedding photography needs!

Kudos!

-Joe & Nicole.

Profile Picture Joe, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We hired Tom to photograph our engagement photos as well as our wedding. He was very professional and captured beautiful photos of us as well as our friends and families. He showed up early and stayed late. He went above and beyond for us. I highly recommend him and I would hire him again.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't know where to start with this review. Do I start with the beautiful pictures he took? The professional attitude he had when dealing with my overbearing family? Or with the friendly and caring attitude he had towards making sure he captured the best photos possible!? Honestly, from the time we signed the contract until the wedding Tom was FANTASTIC! I would not only recommend him to everyone I know, but if I am ever in need of a photographer again he will be my first call. Thank you for the best experience I have ever had with photos.

Profile Picture Richard, 10/22/17, 1 Review

Photos

5 Photos

Profile

5 Photos
220x220 sq 1525721403 7e6e475627e8cc4c 1525721401 39627da7b02a5472 1525721399547 1 fine art wedding p
220x220 sq 1525721404 105a35c6190846b3 1525721401 675c597cd868b865 1525721399549 2 fine art wedding p
220x220 sq 1525721405 e3c670f65e8f54b2 1525721401 89ceeef56ee538e8 1525721399550 3 fine art wedding p
220x220 sq 1525721403 396e863eeea2abd7 1525721402 803cd63dfd3a1266 1525721399551 4 fine art wedding p
220x220 sq 1525721405 429edafee7679d39 1525721402 fa3c7dc88141cecc 1525721399551 5 img 3803

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have now had the pleasure to work with Tom on several weddings. He captures the real feeling behind his images, so you can see the story without even hearing it. It's a special talent that comes to one so natural. I am more than happy to suggest clients check him out for their party & events. You have to have a connection & give trust to your vendors, and that is just what Tom gives back.