Tom Schelling Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tom Schelling Photography

Your photographs from your wedding will be some of your most cherished possessions - years from now, they will have the power to transport you back into the moment, reliving the love and excitement you experienced with your family and friends. As your wedding photographer,  I have the awesome responsibility of crafting that narrative for you, as well as making sure everyone has fun in the process!

Having a great time while creating timeless photographs - that is my promise!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)

We hired Tom to photograph our engagement photos as well as our wedding. He was very professional and captured beautiful photos of us as well as our friends and families. He showed up early and stayed late. He went above and beyond for us. I highly recommend him and I would hire him again.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't know where to start with this review. Do I start with the beautiful pictures he took? The professional attitude he had when dealing with my overbearing family? Or with the friendly and caring attitude he had towards making sure he captured the best photos possible!? Honestly, from the time we signed the contract until the wedding Tom was FANTASTIC! I would not only recommend him to everyone I know, but if I am ever in need of a photographer again he will be my first call. Thank you for the best experience I have ever had with photos.

Profile Picture Richard, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom was incredible from start to finish. As soon as we hired him he was constantly in touch with us, kept us up to date and that didn't stop the day of. During our wedding even our friends said he was like a ninja, barely seen but got incredible photos. Even after the big day he continued to make sure we were as happy as possible. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture David, 9/24/17, 1 Review

5 Photos

Profile

5 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have now had the pleasure to work with Tom on several weddings. He captures the real feeling behind his images, so you can see the story without even hearing it. It's a special talent that comes to one so natural. I am more than happy to suggest clients check him out for their party & events. You have to have a connection & give trust to your vendors, and that is just what Tom gives back.

Events