Tolman Media

Detroit, MI View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Tolman Media is a wedding photography and videography company based out of Detroit, Michigan. The owner, Brennan Tolman, founded this multimedia business in 2013. Since then, his team has expanded to include 20 passionate and professional photographers and filmmakers. During this time, this group has had the privilege of attending over 500 weddings around the world. Whether you require authentic imagery or a cinematic highlight video, this team can encapsulate your big day so it’s forever remembered.

Tolman Media offers a variety of wedding photography and videography packages. Their most comprehensive collection features both photography and videography services. This includes two hours of ceremony and two and a half hours of reception coverage. Both a photographer and videographer will document every poignant moment scene from your entire celebration. All finalized footage and images from your celebration are professionally edited before being delivered. Videos are formatted into a 6-8 minute highlight video and delivered through digital downloads. Complimentary raw footage can also be sent. You can also receive between 300-500 images through digital downloads and a personalized album. The average turnaround time for both videos and photos is 20 days.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 10/08/2021

Quality and Price Unmatched

We had to postpone the big wedding to next year so we scrambled to find someone for photos and video for our elopement this year and Tolman Media was PERFECT. Liv and Jermaine were amazing, and the pictures could not have been any better. Our wedding video is an absolute work of art. The price and the quality are unmatched. I am blown away.

Tolman Media's reply:

Hello Jessica!

We are so happy to have been a part of your special day. You were a dream to work with as well! We wish you and Brad all the best wishes in this next chapter of life!

Best wishes,
    The Tolman Media Michigan Team
  • Acacia
    Acacia T. Married on 09/13/2020

Excellent.

Your company has been amazing to me and my husband. Your responses were fast and helpful. It was a dream come true. My photos are from heaven!

Tolman Media's reply:

Hello Acacia,

We are so happy and very appreciative of your kind words! We loved being a part of your special day and we hope that you cherish your photos! We wish you and your husband all the best wishes moving forward!

Sincerely,
    The Tolman Media Michigan Team

Team

William Campbell
William Campbell
Area Owner

As the owner of Tolman Media Michigan I strive to give my team the tools and support they need to be successful. Our goal as a team is to be able to offer quality work and an experience that adds to a couple's special day, capturing moments for them to reflect on fondly for their future together. I've worked in the creative field for over 9 years, and love the joy and beauty it brings into the world.

Rebecca Clarke
Rebecca Clarke
General Manager

Hello! My name is Becca and I look forward to speaking with you soon! I have enjoyed working with a variety of couples each with their own unique and special day. And of course, seeing each final product! I will be working with you every step of the way leading up to Wedding day and post Wedding. I am determined to make sure that your Team members are the perfect fit for you and that each photo gallery and video fully represents both of you and your memories beautifully and tastefully. I am originally a musician and performer, telling stories and sharing moments with other performers and listeners. I am glad to have found another avenue of storytelling and sharing joy with others.

Nina Borseth
Nina Borseth
Booking Coordinator

Hi Everyone! I'm Nina, the Booking Coordinator for Tolman Media. We would be so excited to be a part of your wedding and I can't wait to answer all of your questions and go through this process with you!

I'm going through it myself and plan to be married September 2021. I look forward to working with you!

Detroit Detroit, MI, 48201
563-387-7736
Location of (Tolman Media)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding