Tolman Media Georgia

Decatur, GA View map Visit website
$2,699 Most Popular Price

$2,699 Most Popular Price

Tolman Media Georgia is a wedding photography and videography service based in Decatur, Georgia, and also serving Atlanta. This group is formed of skilled visual artists trained by HQ Tolman Media, operating now as an independent local team. These talented individuals have a trendy yet timeless style of storytelling through imagery. They work with the happy couple to provide them with a video or album through which they can relive their special day.

Tolman Media Georgia offers an engagement session for to-be-weds to get comfortable in front of the camera as they begin their wedding journey. This team is willing to travel to document the event and can provide additional hours to serve longer days. These pros commit themselves to just one event per day, allowing them to truly dedicate themselves to capturing the beauty of each celebration.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,599

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Albums

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,699

Engagement Shoot
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Kaylee H. Getting married on 11/11/2023

Excellent and friendly

Lauren was great and patient with me and answered all my questions really fast.
  • Brooklyn
    Brooklyn Getting married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

LAUREN IS AMAZING. She went above and beyond even when I shut her out at times (struggle with money) but she still stuck by me and was the sweetest!

I saw them come across my Instagram so I messaged them, they were very responsive and the first girl I talked to was very sweet too! Then she gave me Lauren’s number and explain everything and show me video after video, she never stopped doing her job at making sure I was satisfied. There was a half off deal in March on the deposit, which was awesome but had other things going on so I didn’t do it. In April, Lauren reached out to me again saying my date was still available if interested, how in the world does a date stay that available, must be God telling me it’s available for you!! So on 6/5 I was with my mom and told her I wanted video for my October wedding, she said I’ll pay the deposit if y’all will pay the rest. So I texted Lauren, again very responsive and quick, she told me the date was available (like HOW) and she would still give me the March half off deposit discount, and they changed their prices on packages but since this package and price was what we talked about originally, Lauren AGAIN decided to give me the original price and not the new higher one…A BLESSING!! And we made it happen and got us booked!! She didn’t have to do what she did on a Saturday afternoon to help me, but she did which I’m forever grateful for!!
    I just hope my video will be amazing too!
  • illustration stars

Team

Heidi
Heidi
Owner

I love being in the Wedding Industry. It is such an exciting place to be.

And what better place to be than in Wedding Photography and Videography? This way we get to take in every detail of the wedding, capturing all the hard work and excitement of the big day (or multiple events).

Celebrating love, families in the making, and true happiness in these unions is why we do what we do.

Lydia
Lydia
Wedding Director

Lydia is the Wedding Director for Tolman Media Georgia. As a 5th grader she knew she wanted to be involved in the wedding industry. And 7 years ago she made that dream come true becoming a Certified Wedding Planner. She joined Tolman Media Georgia in 2021.

As Wedding Director her ultimate goal is to help make your wedding day photography and videography as stress free and easy as possible while also delivering beautiful photos and videos that will last a lifetime!

Lydia is a wife and mother living in Georgia. And her heart is as big as can be. We love having Lydia on our team!

Lauren
Lauren
Date Reservation Manager

Lauren is the Georgia Sales representative for Tolman Media Georgia. In this role she works with clients to reserve their date and ensure that they get the best personalized wedding day photography and videography coverage possible.

She has over 20 years of outside sales, marketing ,public relations, event coordinator and social media experience.

Lauren earned her degree in marketing and communications form Jacksonville University. In her spare time she enjoys the beach, her family and her animals!

Decatur Decatur, GA, 30030
Location of (Tolman Media Georgia)

Tolman Media Georgia frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tolman Media Georgia include in the starting price?

Tolman Media Georgia includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums

What photography services does Tolman Media Georgia include in their most popular wedding package?

Tolman Media Georgia includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums

What photography styles does Tolman Media Georgia offer?

Tolman Media Georgia offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Tolman Media Georgia offer?

Tolman Media Georgia offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tolman Media Georgia offer for wedding events?

Tolman Media Georgia offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Tolman Media Georgia and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tolman Media Georgia is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding