Moorpark, CA 93021 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date

About Toby Tucker Photography

Toby Tucker Photography is committed to recreating your special day. Photos are the quickest way to relive every detail you spent months planning for. The day of the wedding you are so busy spending time with family and friends, you often do not have an opportunity to view these small details. I make sure to capture every detail. I also make sure to capture your pictures in a natural, relaxed environment.

Follow Toby Tucker Photography on

115wed
Tamra

39 Reviews for Toby Tucker Photography

Erica · Married on 07/02/2017

"It didn’t take us long to realize that great photos are only a small part of why Toby is a great wedding photographer. His attitude, communication, and coordination take a highly stressful aspect of a wedding and make it seem easy. Compared to quite a few photographers we spoke with when planning our wedding, Toby’s calm demeanor and straightforward approach helped us to understand that he was perfect for us. Toby helped us through all aspects of our wedding, from choosing outfits for the engagement session to professionally managing unruly photobombers after our ceremony. He was never obtrusive during the wedding or reception, and we were surprised by just how comprehensively he managed to capture the event.
    He’s a great person to work with, and we would easily be our only choice for wedding photography if we did it all again. Thank you for everything Toby!"

Brittany · Married on 09/27/2014

Toby is an amazing photographer and a great person in general. He made my husband and i feel at ease. He was flexible and reliable, adjusting to changing schedules on my wedding day without notice. He was a perfect mix of assertive to ensure he got the shots we wanted and laid back to be able to capture my husband and I in our essence. I cannot say enough great things about him, and when i got the pictures back i was even more pleased than i thought possible! I was blown away with the pictures and i cannot wait until we renew our vows in a few years so we can use Toby again!

We used Toby for our engagement photos and our wedding day. He was absolutely amazing for both. We are beyond happy with our finished products and will forever have a life time of memories because of him. He was very easy to work with and made us feel at ease and comfortable. Before and after the wedding he was quick to respond to any emails I sent him and was always very professional and courteous. I would highly recommended him to any of my friends or family!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Toby Tucker Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• In The Mix Events
    In The Mix Events Wedding DJs

Consummate professional

• Elegant Event Entertainment
    Elegant Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

Toby and his staff are fantastic! Our company has worked many many events where Toby was the Photographer and not only are his photos great, but he is just so nice to work with. There's no attitude coming from him, he isn't a diva like a lot of wedding photographers who really just want to be "hipster artists", Toby Loves his work and clearly loves working with Brides and Grooms and their family and friends. Toby has become a friend of ours, and my business partner Chris and I and all of our DJs love working with him. Great photographers need to be great people and great With people...Toby has all of that. He shot some photos of me for my portfolio and he got so many great shots because he knew how to work with my personality and how to engage me to get me to look and feel my best in a photo. I assure you, You'll love working with him and you'll love your photos! -Jason Jones with Elegant Event Entertainment DJ Services

• Mia Bella Weddings & Events
    Mia Bella Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Toby Tucker is not only an amazingly talented photographer but someone that is a pleasure to work with. His professionalism and no stress nature makes him one of my favorite vendors to recommend to my couples.

• Moorpark, CA 93021 See on map