Croton on Hudson, NY 10520 Map · Phone number

About ToastPhoto

Toastphoto —event photography with an emotional kick—

Steve Lesnick, the photographer, graduated from the University of Miami with a degree in fine arts. In the over twenty five years since then, he’s been a professional, award- winning, NYC advertising and lifestyle photographer. His skills in event photography grew out of his talent for capturing candid moments, making art out of life as it’s lived.

To read some more reviews of our services please click here to go to our site.

liv23
rachelada
ti12

5 Reviews for ToastPhoto

Corinne · Married on 07/13/2014

From the beginning to end of our wedding Steve made it seamless. He provided beautiful photos of our day that I will always remember. From candid shots of me walking down the aisle with my dad to my friends dancing and having a ball. He captured exquisite photos of the groom's family and breathtaking shots of the view (we were married on a yacht) I am so grateful for steve on our special day. He made it that much better. I have received so many compliments from friends and family of a what a talented photographer he is. I absolutely recommend him to all my friends and family.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Leah · event on: 09/21/2013

Steve was terrific, and the photos came out beautiful. The whole process was easy!

Sent on 11/11/2013
  • User3720584 · event on: 07/20/2013

I highly recommend ToastPhoto! Steve Lesnick is a very talented and skillful photographer who told an incredible story of our son’s Bar Mitzvah through his camera lens!

He demonstrated a true ability to capture the many emotions during this very special day. Steve told the “whole story” through his photographs from the quiet, serious moments to the celebratory dances and candle-lighting ceremony.

In addition, he expertly captured the teens and kids being goofy and enjoying themselves in the games and on the dance floor. He took candid photos as well as others I requested on the spot, including photos of the decorations and table settings. His photos also do a great job of capturing the venue’s charm (a Women’s Club), inside and out.

In addition, Steve was a pleasure to work with and a true professional in every sense. He arrived early to our event to set up and to discuss the schedule. He suggested that we take the family photos before the Bar Mitzvah began. This definitely was a good decision because after the Bar Mitzvah ceremony, our son was able to celebrate right away with friends and family. Steve was also as unobtrusive as possible in moving around the venue.

After the Bar Mitzvah, Steve sent us compact discs (two copies) in a timely fashion with 400 amazing photos (he had taken many more photos and these were the 400 best)! We couldn’t be happier with them! I will definitely hire Steve and ToastPhoto again for my younger son’s Bar Mitzvah and for any other special event!

Sent on 12/06/2013

ToastPhoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,544.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,815.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Elite Wedding and Event Planning
    Elite Wedding and Event Planning Wedding Planners

Steve is a pleasure to work with. His photography is beautiful too. I would recommend him to any couple getting married.

• Elite Wedding and Event Planning