4370 N Pershing Drive, #3, Arlington, VA 22203 Map · Phone number

About Toast

Every event is a celebration.

Every detail is important.

Simple can be perfect.

And your vision can be a reality.

A full service event management business located in the DC metro area, Toast provides event planning, coordinating and evaluating services for both social and private events. From weddings and parties to conferences and fundraisers, the Toast team takes care of all the details or provides assistance along the way!

In addition to the DC area, Toast specializes in weddings and green functions in the Annapolis, MD area as well! With a love for the Chesapeake Bay and oysters on a half shell, Toast assists brides and their families in creating a fantastic day. We understand that your wedding is an illustration of you as a couple. The style, the setting, the ambiance, the look, are all pieces of you. We would love to help you take those elements and transform them into your perfect day.

• Event Accomplished
bridewithbridesmaidsinsillyglasses

3 Reviews for Toast

• F

Elaine · Married on 06/18/2011

Star was recommended to me by a friend who was delighted with her services for her daughter's wedding. As a first time "MOB", I was totally overwhelmed with all of the details involved in planning my daughter's wedding. Star was a Godsend - very pleasant and reassuring to work with, well organized, flexible and fast. And full of creative ideas! She knew exactly when to step in, and when to "fade into the background". Extremely tactful with all of the parties involved. I will feel very comfortable in recommending her to any of my friends!

Sent on 06/26/2011

Allyson · Married on 05/07/2011

I can't recommend Star's wedding planning services enough! She is fast, attentive, thorough, and well-organized and took care of everything with a smile. From helping with the timeline to setting up and coordinating the many details that went into our big day -- music, displays, eager relatives, and keeping us fed and hydrated -- Star managed an enormous list of tasks for us without a hitch. Without her, I can't imagine how we would have handled the wedding. She's worth every penny and more.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Dave · Married on 08/04/2012

0.8
      0.0
      0.5
      3.0
      1.0
      0.0

My fiance and I hired Star as she was working at our wedding venue at the time. We hired her 10-12 months before the wedding date. Things were fine until we received an email 6 weeks before the wedding stating that her friend was getting married last minute and that she had to cancel. As a business owner myself, I realize that things happen; however, without so much as a phone call, personal meeting, or finding us a replacement, I found this very unprofessional. She left us in a position where we had to pay more than double the cost since there was no day of coordinators with that time slot open. Last minute headaches are exactly what a wedding planner is supposed to inhibit, not exacerbate. I would be careful about hiring her or her company Toast-DC for future events. Luckily, our friend helped us find a fantastic wedding coordinator who was amazing and the wedding was everything we hoped. I would not have written this review if she tried at all to sympathize with our situation, called us personally, or at minimum tried (and followed up) with a replacement.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Toast FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil